PDA

View Full Version : feed me something like KOH

idris
13-08-2005, 18:43
i dont ever fall in love with games, nor ever get to complete a game that am not fixated upon.. nor do i have my top favourites aside from gabriel knight : the beast within, and that i played 5 years ago. BUT i can say KOH is the best thing i have played, for me it beats any 2d/3d strategy game gameplay and graphics wise, and i have downloaded and checked many and have not been impressed, not at all... koh is much much more of an enjoyable gaming experience that i have ever had. I have played the ottomons and conquered most of the globe and finished the game with the kingdom advantages. since then i have been looking for a game that is similiar to koh... if there was a koh2 i'd be playing that, but i need something thats equivilent in some ways or better, any recommendations???? the only pain in the game for me are the rebels and thier bonfires...lol

conquestare legionare
13-08-2005, 21:36
age of empires2 ? or rome:total war?(people dont bash me for mentioning total war)

Robineng
13-08-2005, 22:39
Rome total war is a genious game!

Angryminer
13-08-2005, 22:44
But R:TW gets boring too fast.

Angryminer

idris
14-08-2005, 00:00
ive had a little play on TW - barbarian invasion.. the camera positioning isnt as good as imperial glorys click and view... gameplay is alittle like koh, though its 3d and i dont like 3d with choppy graphics.. koh has character and not all games have that... ive not played ae2 but it looks like C&C old styled series, and besides am waiting for the aoe 3. rise & fall ; civilizations at war looks promising.. and rome : heart of empire..

maladominus
14-08-2005, 00:29
Wait for Age of Empire III..... it's coming soon.

Kris_stz
14-08-2005, 09:15
Indeed.I heard it'll be great!

conquestare legionare
14-08-2005, 10:20
But R:TW gets boring too fast.

Angryminer

depends on how you play.its much more challangeíng then koh crises wil lcome up faster then a jumbo jet and they come when you least expect it you will always have tom prepoared to strike em back , atleast thats my experience.