PDA

View Full Version : "Triple-Agent" spies?

Illuminatus!
16-08-2005, 00:25
Anyone ever had a spy that successfully infliltrated another kingdom as a spy, which then infiltrated you as another type of knight? :silly:

Traveller
16-08-2005, 08:53
Well, I had something like that. I had a spy; sent him in Kingdom A, where he was hired as a spy again; Kingdom A obviously sent him to kingdom B (not mine), where he was caught. And to the top of it all, kingdom B wanted the ransom from me!

But I've never had a spy that has returned to my court as enemy spy. That would be quite strange, huh? Bilocation...

junobeach
16-08-2005, 19:54
Wouldn't he be useless to you if that happened? What options as a Spy would he have available?
@Traveller:
The same thing happened to me with my Spy Marshal that got caught in a war between Kingdom B and Kingdom C. I had to pay his ransom. After I paid it he went back to Kingdom B and continued as a Spy Marshal.

Superisis
21-08-2005, 01:14
@Illuminatus!

That happened to me, I wonder how though (cause don't you have to recruit, to get a spy). Lets say the you sent a spy to kingdom A, who sent him back to you. You recruit a landlord (let's say), that landlord is your spy. You will now have to icons/spots in you court for the same person. One landlord and one spy. Wierd.

@junobeach
You'ld figure that Kingdom B would wonder why you paid to release "their" marshal. hehe

junobeach
22-08-2005, 21:19
Yeah, I was surprised that he wasn't caught as a spy immediately when he returned as a spy marshal. Although it could be that he was tortured, gave up on who he really worked for and so they asked me for the ransom. After I paid the ransom he went back to the country he was spying on and claimed he "escaped" his captors.
Getting back to the triple agent - so what options does your landlord spy have? Sabotage his own King?

OSDSET
24-08-2005, 18:27
Marshal turn all enermy armys into rebels
+
Merchant steal enermy gold
=
Enermy screwed

Doux
02-09-2005, 13:12
In theory you could fill your entire court with one spy right?

Hire spy, send to spy on KD, hired as spy, that KD sends your(his) spy to spy on you, you hire him as a spy, send him to that KD, gets hired as spy, that kingdom sends your(his)(your)(his) spy to spy on you, you hire him as spy, ...

:biggrin: