PDA

View Full Version : Country ho dosn't know how to lose

PET
16-08-2005, 15:08
I'm playing with East Anglia, Normal Dificulty.

I go in war with WALES.i Take 2 provinces from them and then i offer Pace + Vassal... (i don't know how to write it)... they accept.

After some time they declare war. I say, it's ok, since they want independence. I crush all they'r marshals and kill they'r king. Again he attacks with the Marshal King, i kill another king. The new king is ...a "child". I say...ok...it's normal. They STILL didn't offer anny PEACE. After some time the Child grows, and AGAIN !!! he attacks with him marchal. I kill him again. Then again for aother 2 kings.

so wales had about 6 new kings in the bast...20 minutes of playing. Is't this...STUPID ?

Mircoslavux
16-08-2005, 15:58
I'm playing with East Anglia, Normal Dificulty.

I go in war with WALES.i Take 2 provinces from them and then i offer Pace + Vassal... (i don't know how to write it)... they accept.

After some time they declare war. I say, it's ok, since they want independence. I crush all they'r marshals and kill they'r king. Again he attacks with the Marshal King, i kill another king. The new king is ...a "child". I say...ok...it's normal. They STILL didn't offer anny PEACE. After some time the Child grows, and AGAIN !!! he attacks with him marchal. I kill him again. Then again for aother 2 kings.

so wales had about 6 new kings in the bast...20 minutes of playing. Is't this...STUPID ?
no it's normal, not only direct heir can be king, but the best following knight.. :go:

PET
16-08-2005, 18:17
come on...i was crushing them...and they didn't offer any type of peace...with tribute or not...NOTHING!

Kris_stz
16-08-2005, 18:41
well its is indeed dumb.the next thing you know a baby king will be attacking you!

Mircoslavux
16-08-2005, 19:11
well its is indeed dumb.the next thing you know a baby king will be attacking you!

why baby king?????

junobeach
16-08-2005, 19:21
It's not dumb at all. Obviously there was no hier after the third king so the most skilled Knight took the crown. Do you think a country just gives up if they don't have an hier to the throne?

Illuminatus!
16-08-2005, 21:23
There should be like a Smash Brothers mod for KoH...take a giant hammer and beat Wales to a bloody pulp. :D