PDA

View Full Version : online play and gamespy

Zomater
22-08-2005, 18:46
anyone who wants to play online right now??!!

how does gamespy arcade works??

i can't get a profile :scratch: :scratch:

King Juhafin
22-08-2005, 19:03
i don't know why no one plays KOH online.. it's not as good as singleplayer but still.. i can't find anyone to play with me.

Zomater
22-08-2005, 19:08
i don't know why no one plays KOH online.. it's not as good as singleplayer but still.. i can't find anyone to play with me.

not me either

Kris_stz
22-08-2005, 21:43
I'll play with you both but...Cant get you while on-line!I cant use GameSpy Arcade either!I think it costs cash to make a profile!

Arions
23-08-2005, 10:02
Hurray!!!!

People online!!! I hope we all have version 1.03
I was sitiing onlime for a while to get available games or to get somebody join me. But all I saw, was a 3 player game of castle-siege, and it was version 1.02, which I couldn`t join.

When can we play?

Can we make usergroup or some seperate thread for those, wiilling to fight online? We must agree over a time, when to play?

Arions
25-08-2005, 12:28
Those willing to play online internet games - please see thred "Muliplayer games". We are setting up a game.

Havok101
26-08-2005, 02:36
My favorite game mode is just playing on europe. Honestly, fights in the battle view are a little outdated so I concentrate on the strategic view. Gameplay in this mode may be called revolutionary. I have not yet been in a multiplayer game and I was wondering if it's possible to play multiplayer in the strategic view. That would really be a great gaming experience.

Arions
26-08-2005, 11:48
I also don`t like to play battles, I just take - autocalc and let them fight on their own.

Duering the internet game every player chooses one nation and everybody is playing on the map of Europe. Those players, who will lead their battles on their own, will lose valuable time on map.

Angryminer
26-08-2005, 12:06
Duering the internet game every player chooses one nation and everybody is playing on the map of Europe. Those players, who will lead their battles on their own, will lose valuable time on map.Where do you think you read this? There are only battles in KoH's multiplayer. There is no europe-map in KoH's multiplayer.

Angryminer

Arions
26-08-2005, 12:41
Only battles? Really? :rofl:

I just tought it`s selfunderstanding, that it should be possible to play the European Map. Why not?

Thanks for the information, Angryminer.
Now I understand why there is so few people who seek partners for internet games. And I`m gonna quit looking for them, as I hate to fight battles.

:nono: :nono: :nono:
:angry: :angry: :bash:
:silly: :silly:

Now I start to wonder, why there is such a good forum for a game without multiplayer.