PDA

View Full Version : Nations...

Shane
26-08-2005, 00:38
Hello, I'm thinking about getting KoH, and I was wondering if someone could put here a list of the nations in KoH. I used to have the demo, and there looked like there were sure a lot!

Arions
26-08-2005, 11:30
There are three ages to play:
Dark times
Middle ages
and "Vozrozdenie"

Each of them has a little different list of nations. I`m from Latvia - in Baltics. Territory of Latvia was conquered by German crusaders and was called Livonia after 13.century.
So I see Livonia in the MIddle ages and later on, but don` see it in the dark ages, as it is ilustrated as a part of a different kingdom.

You better ask a direct question - is there a Hazaria or Pomerania in the game or so. List is two big.

Elvain
26-08-2005, 14:01
yes, it's better to ask if there is particular kingdom.

but here is list of kingdoms (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=1553) for you.

Shane
26-08-2005, 16:54
Middle Ages:
Now, are there crusader states in the middle ages?
Are there any island territories in the Mediterranean? Rhodes? Malta? Sicily?
Where can you get Templars? Teutonic Knights?

KING
26-08-2005, 19:36
Umm... you have crusades but in an indirrect sort of way, 'crusader' states depend from game to game due to diplomatic relations, but Frederick Barbarosa, and that french king so popular from the crusade period etc they're all there.

There are island terretories in the mediternian and elsewher... for example theres cyprus off the coast of nicaea (I believe). Sicily - yes, Malta - I dont think so, and Im pretty sure no Rhodes.

You can get Templars in a bunch of french provinces and a couple of other ones scattered around the map. You must control the province to produce the unit. Teutenic knights are in the Teutunic Order (lol).

I think that about covers it...

Shane
26-08-2005, 20:39
By "Crusader States", I mean't if there are any kingdoms in the Holy Land ruled by Catholics- like the Kingdom of Jerusalem, County of Edessa, etc., with the kinds of units you'd expect, like feudal knights, and others.

Elvain
26-08-2005, 21:01
yes, i nthe high period, if you watched the list, there are 5 crusader states:
Kingdom of Jerusalem(in Palestina)
Principality of Antioch(in Antioch)
Empire of Latins(in Thrace)
Kingdom of Solun(in Sloun)
Duchy of Athens(in Hellas/Greece)

unfortunately Malta and Rhodes are too small to be separate provinces

Templars are available in 6-7 french and german provinces
Teutonic knights are available in approx 7 provinces in Germany, Bohemia and the Baltics, but if you pick Teutonic order as your nation, you can hire them Everywhere

(my HolyRome mod makes crusader states more Acurate+adds Hospitaliers as new unit-available everywhere for Jerusalem)

Shane
26-08-2005, 21:21
What are Knight Hospitallers like in your mod? Are they good?

Elvain
27-08-2005, 01:50
they are almost like templars...

but with higer defense and lower attack
when leaving the battles to AI, they are even better than templars