PDA

View Full Version : Announcement!!!!

KING
26-08-2005, 19:30
Id jus like to let everyone know that my copy of KoH is FINALY HERE, and I am soon to be a contender amongst the best of you. As soon as I install I intend to make the whole of europe grovell at the feet of Bohemia, for no particular reason other than the fact that Ive been retired about 200 times playing the demo as this country as soon as I start whuppin ***. I appreciate everything Ive learnt from you guys here and as soon as I figure out all the tricks of trade for Spies and Clerics I will be unstoppable!!!
Hopefully KoH 2 w/multiplayer will allow me to prove this sometime in the future. Ill prolly have a ****load of questions very soon so keep in touch!

Shane
26-08-2005, 20:42
Congrats! I hope to get the game soon, but have to wait as we're moving, couple of weeks, or so. (Impatience!). And I do hope it'll work on our computer, if only slowly, without special effects.

Elvain
26-08-2005, 21:03
Congrats! I hope to get the game soon, but have to wait as we're moving, couple of weeks, or so. (Impatience!). And I do hope it'll work on our computer, if only slowly, without special effects.
I believe it will. My computer has only about half of requirements and the game runs(little slower, but runs, even modded :hello:)

Shane
26-08-2005, 21:19
Cool... Finally, a newer game that will run on our old computer (around as old as 1602, with nowhere near as much quality!)

Doux
02-09-2005, 13:23
I believe it will. My computer has only about half of requirements and the game runs(little slower, but runs, even modded :hello:)
That's strange - my computer meets all min specs [WINXP, 1.5GHz P4, 256MB RAM, 128MB GF5200 at 4x (unfortunately), plenty HD-space, VM on partition1] but still with all details off it tends to lag, especially when the empire (mine) gets larger and larger.

Usually I pause the game to let it calculate a bit..

Shane
02-09-2005, 14:54
I get the feeling it'll run rather slow (our computer is slow, anyway).