PDA

View Full Version : Organizeing Fests/Partys in KoH

Bora
05-02-2004, 15:39
Hi!

some people here already talked about the idea if it would be possible to organize partys 4 the poeple in your kingdom or 4 other situation (wedding, birthday oft he king etc.?)

my idea is that you need to have enough food and set the beginning and ending date.

and place example: the fest should be in 6 days and end after 2 days in capitol of bavaria.
and cause there are day and night time, the days can be counted.

when the party starst you can se a closeup where you see animation of the fest. people drinking, knight making tournements
meat gets roastet musicians playing musik and such things.
all animation no interaction!!! like in settlers, you see how the workers doing there job, but you cant move them.

maybe also nice if you could choose how large the party should be. you can choose:

1. food
2. musik
3. tournements
(just like in "die fugger" or "die gilde")

as less you choose as cheaper it gets, but is more succesfull if you choose more (moral!)
of course its also cheaper wehn you the party is only one day instead of a week.

last thing: you can invite the leaders from other countrys to improve the relationship. and they can go themself or send a representative person instead (a knight or the prince/princess)

Berserkr138
05-02-2004, 18:25
That's really not that bad of an idea. It'd certainly help with the morale of your people. I especially like the part about inviting kings from other kingdoms. Leaders have always done stuff like that to improve diplomacy. They could also use the time to discuss an alliance in battle against an enemy.

Bora
06-02-2004, 16:53
i read in another thread that tournements where not in.
but i mean them only as anumation and extra for the party, not as an interaction.
anyway, as long as you can organize partys, its ok

Haegemon
06-02-2004, 19:36
this is here "Realism" (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=516)

Also in the threat "people want to be happy"