PDA

View Full Version : Units fighting on tower disappear

Snake
10-09-2005, 16:35
Hello

I may be asking the same question, but since i searched the forum and didn't find anything, i'm posting again...

Me and a friend are playing multiplayer "king of towers". He has placed a band of peasants on one of his towers. I assaulted it with a squad of swordsmen. My men climbed up and started a melee fight with his peasants, when suddenly all of my men disappear with some sort of "clouds". I suppose the peasants must've pushed them of the tower, but why all swordsmen die simultaneously and none of his peasants die? It feels kind of buggy... Then i tried assaulting the same tower with teutonic knights. I thought these peasants are goners now... until all my knights disappeared again the same way. I was furious! Is the archers the only way i could take this tower?

rmhainlen
10-09-2005, 16:51
The same happens to me while I am assualting a castle in game. It is better when it happens to the enemy. Usually the enemy is walking arond on the castle walls and when they try to go down they disappear in a cloud of smoke. I think it is just a glitch in the game.

Angryminer
10-09-2005, 18:05
This bug doesn't happen that often anymore in the patched european (or unpatched north american) version. So check wether your KoH version is outdated.

Angryminer