PDA

View Full Version : knight-rebels

Elewyn
06-02-2004, 13:13
I have one new question.

Can knights-governors become rebels?
If yes, can they take an army and merch into a battle, or they only lead their people to rebelion, but not as knights who lead them into battle?
If governor became rebel, will whole realm turn into his hands as independent king or can you realm fall only when some rebel-marshall conquere it?

Can people rebel without leader and conquere your capital of realm=whole realm?

Frank Fay
06-02-2004, 15:04
Can knights-governors become rebels?

yes, you can bribe a marshal to become rebel and a governor to become independent.

If yes, can they take an army and merch into a battle

Marshalls yes

If governor became rebel, will whole realm turn into his hands as independent king or can you realm fall only when some rebel-marshall conquere it?

A governor can claim his realm independent then he can become the King of the newly emerged kingdom.

Can people rebel without leader and conquere your capital of realm=whole realm?

Yes, every rebel army has a leader which acts like a Knight. If they manage to conquer the castle / town then the realm is independent and the rebel leader is the King of the new kingdom.

Elewyn
06-02-2004, 15:51
Thanx for answers. These were only details for me to know almost perfectly and exactly how rebelions are workng. And I like it :) Yes, every rebel army has a leader which acts like a Knight. If they manage to conquer the castle / town then the realm is independent and the rebel leader is the King of the new kingdom. So, when is in my realm rebelion, people devote somebody to lead them and it's like birth of new knight. Or this leader will have character of one of those 4000 knights, only would not be officialy a knight, but a rebel in origin?