PDA

View Full Version : Music!

Lhademmor
16-09-2005, 20:30
Hi, I just wanted to state that the music in this game ROCKS!!! I hear the "Pride or Pain" thing all the time with headphones on and it's just great! Respect! :go:

A curious question: How was the music made?

Doge
17-09-2005, 00:46
Hi, I just wanted to state that the music in this game ROCKS!!! I hear the "Pride or Pain" thing all the time with headphones on and it's just great! Respect! :go:

A curious question: How was the music made?

I think this a general consensus among all who love KoH. I usually mute the music of other games, for KoH, I turn it up.

I am also curious about how the music was made.

Richard
17-09-2005, 23:02
:wtf: A clone? AHHH! "Runs and hides, then after sometime comes back"
Yeah I love the koh music too, is one of the best in all the games I have ever played

Tompskij
19-09-2005, 16:23
Great music. My favorite song if "Castle Dance", if the maker of this song could send me the sheet of this song I would be happy ;)

Really, im serious. :biggrin:

Beauclerc
26-09-2005, 16:30
I'd like to add to the plaudits for the music - it's outstanding. I don't think I've ever heard music that captures the mood of a game so well.

Bobby Glorian - you are a genius and please, please do a secondment to Paradox and write the music for their games - especially Crusader Kings (and Creative Assembly for their Total War series). If I was writing a historical strategy game, there'd be only one name on my list for the music.

I've downloaded all the tracks on the website and listen to them at work. Great music to work to.

Anguille2
10-07-2006, 17:11
I've finally downloaded the music program so i could listen to the music without running the game...

I just love this music and want to applaud again for this great work...

Now i'll be listening to this music in the office...all day long! :go:

Thanks again

kevincompton
10-07-2006, 18:22
its is the coolest game soundtrack ever. I love it also and sometimes when at work i go to the KOH site to listen to the music.