PDA

View Full Version : Best spot to buy KOH

longbow14
01-10-2005, 00:57
I've been hunting around for it , the last 2 weeks would have been better if i were playing it. I live in Canada and i was wondering wheres the best spot to pick it up.
Thx

Shane
03-10-2005, 05:22
I live in US, and I don't know if Gamestop is in Canada, but I actually found 3 copies in Gamestop, almost as much as R:TW!

Gallifrey
03-10-2005, 14:15
I've seen it for sale in a couple of Canadian EBGames, so you might want to try looking there if you can get to one. Amazon.ca also sells it.
You might also try EBay.

Shane
03-10-2005, 22:18
Webmaster put this down in the NA release thread:

Due to some internal organisational problems, EB games has been unable to
bring in certain titles, Knights of Honor included. They are working on it
but in the meantime the following outlets all carrying the game:
A.A.F.E.S.
AMAZON.COM
BEST BUY
COMPUSA
FRED MEYER
GAMESTOP
HASTINGS BOOK MUSIC VIDEO
MEIJER, INC.
MICRO CENTER
MUSICLAND GROUP
NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART
TRANSWORLD MUSIC

Gallifrey
04-10-2005, 14:32
It's worth pointing out that those retailers are all in the USA and not Canada, Canada being where Longbow14 is looking for the game.
Canada does have a Best Buy but the on-line portion of the business does not list Knights Of Honor.
I had to buy my copy on EBay due to inadequate distribution in Canada.

longbow14
08-10-2005, 03:56
I final got it from eb games. Last copy left too!

Der Grosse
27-10-2005, 12:11
Where to buy KoH in Bulgaria? Does any one know? :scratch:
This is ridicules – the developers of the game Black Sea Studios is Bulgarian company, but the game is not on sale in Bulgaria! Crazy! :angry:

Thanks! :cheers:

Der Grosse

Doux
29-10-2005, 22:07
There are more searching for an adress in Bulgaria. So, if somebody has an idea, save importing?

Lord Overshoe
11-11-2005, 05:10
I bought the game from the Gamespot online store for $30 US about 2 weeks ago (late Oct). I live in the USA and looked at all the retail stores I could find listed in the webmaster's post plus a few more (EBX, Fry's) and found nothing. None of the store folks ever heard of it and they couldn't even find it listed in their computer inventories (except for Babbages/Gamespot). I did find it online in a couple other places but listed for $40 (Amazon & some other small ops). I don't think it was marketed in the US very agressively.

dreych
18-11-2005, 10:32
i want to buy the game but it is still pretty much expencive here in Slovenia...
...so does any one want to sell the game (used one)? someone mybe from Europe, so there cant be no shipping preoblems....??????