PDA

View Full Version : Stop Screaming!!

Redrum
01-10-2005, 23:39
:biggrin:

I just started playing this game yesterday. No real problems but a minor annoyance started today. It seems like as every turn goes by...some guy screams. :scratch: All is quiet throughout my lands so I don't know where it is coming from. :scratch:

I can tell you when it started...I discovered a spy in my lands. He was jailed. Shortly thereafter...Consistant screaming :bash: . The screams have continued even though I accepted Ulsters gold to return the spy. I should have axed the guy and invaded Ulster instead.

Any ideas what the screams are all about and will they go away?

Traveller
02-10-2005, 08:36
Check the street in front of your place - either someone's had an accident or the spirits of all those you've tormented are now getting even! :wink:

weaz
02-10-2005, 10:36
it is an easter egg joke , added by sunflowers, and because it is almost easterday , it starts to work

Angryminer
02-10-2005, 11:26
It's a known sound-bug. When the bug starts the last played sound is repeated instead of the sound that should be played. That can be any sound. Either the (slightly gay) "May the day be gentle to you, my Lord" or whatever the cleric says, a general clicking sound or the screaming of a tortured spy.
Reloading the game should help. Just don't forget to save. :smile:

Angryminer

Doux
02-10-2005, 11:42
I know of that, too. Almost anytime I play the game, the bird sounds get repeated over and over again.