PDA

View Full Version : Buiding problem

krysarr
02-10-2005, 23:51
Hey guys,
could you help me with a little problem? :-)

After I have filled in all the empty boxes in the building menu of each town, is there a way how to scroll it or something like that? I would really like to build a few more buildings, than having just a few peasants and ladders :-(

Thanks,
krysarr

Shane
03-10-2005, 05:15
No, not really. Build only what you really need, and I guarentee that you'll be able to fit just about everything you need (except for, say, a Cathedral and a University and unit producing buildings). For units, build only the needed buildings, for trade goods buildings, build only needed, for Cathedral/University/defense/anything else, again, build only what you need.

ThatguyPhil
24-10-2005, 20:19
Hey guys,
could you help me with a little problem? :-)

After I have filled in all the empty boxes in the building menu of each town, is there a way how to scroll it or something like that? I would really like to build a few more buildings, than having just a few peasants and ladders :-(

The key is managing your reasouces. You cannot get everything from only a few towns, so keep that in mind.

Take a look at what your city can offer, and tailor it for that function.
Say, if you have two towns that offer a FIELD...you can have one town create honey and wax, the other create wine. That way, you are keeping a few extra boxes open in BOTH towns for defense, troops, etc.

And in general, if you have one town creating something, you do not need it created again. This applies only to TRADE GOODS. If you have one town creating HORSES, you dont need to create them in another town...they will become "universal".

Look to your neighbors towns and see what reasources they have available.
This is key to your early development, and essential information when planning an invasion. :O)

Good Luck!

ThatguyPhil
24-10-2005, 20:21
Oh, but to answer your original question more directly...No, you cannot scroll down for more boxes.
You only have a limited amount of space in which to build things.
The boxes you see are the only ones you get.

But that's part of the fun...balancing your resources.
:O)

weaz
24-10-2005, 20:28
indeed, whether you create a stronghold or a economic town. or something between