PDA

View Full Version : The Smallest and/or the Weakest?

ThatguyPhil
11-10-2005, 00:02
Starting out...For each time period...(on normal difficulty)

What would be the weakest country...and what would be the smallest (size)?

(To read into it...i want to see if i can take the weakest, smallest country and have it control all of Europe! hopefully!)
:O)

weaz
11-10-2005, 21:28
the weakest country ( for me ) would be a country with very bad units, the kingdom special units. I think there are some countries near russia with only slavonic men . try this ;)

Alex Poff
12-10-2005, 00:50
I usually start in the Highlands. The only special unit they have are the highlanders with big swords, but no armor at all, no knights or horsemen of any kind, nothing at all special.

I also like starting there because I just sweep down thru the British Isles and take control of everything, then onward to Europe, Asia and North Africa!

Shane
12-10-2005, 05:21
Arabic countries, I've been discovering, have pretty weak units as well.

ThatguyPhil
12-10-2005, 17:49
Ooo yeah...the Highlands. I started off there the very first time i played the game, but quit and started over as Wales. Now i have a better grasp at the game, so maybe it's time the Highlanders marched on! (Plus i can keep saying "There can be only one!" over and over. heheh)

I've never tried the Arab countries though. Maybe i can give that a shot.

Any country in particular? What's the teeniest, tiniest chunk of rock in the desert?

Shane
12-10-2005, 19:52
You might start as Seljuks in High. They're not necessarily the smallest, but you'll eventually be able to reunite Ottomans, and I had a lot of fun with them. Granada in late, is a small one-province kingdom in southern Spain. There'll be Christian kingdoms pressing down from the north; and Moslem kingdoms from the south. The Berbers position really stinks, it might be somewhat of a challenge there too, and they start out inland, surrounded by Tunis and Morocco (maybe other countries, depending on the period).

ThatguyPhil
13-10-2005, 19:47
Thanks Shane...That's exactly the info i was looking for.
:O)

Can't wait to see my camels storming though France!
heheheh