PDA

View Full Version : I little help....

longbow14
16-10-2005, 20:31
Well i'm just wondering whats the best way to get princes, i've tried everything and most of the time no princes are born and i lose half my kingdom which is very fustrating.
I've tried leaving the king with no duties and i find thats the best way to go though it doesn't work after awhile.

Any hints or tips would be nice.

:cheers:

Angryminer
16-10-2005, 22:29
The only way you can influence the process of 'producing' heirs is providing a woman to your royal sex-machine :wink: .

Angryminer

Gallifrey
17-10-2005, 22:15
All you can do is be sure your king is married. Nothing else makes a difference.

longbow14
17-10-2005, 23:08
Well most of the time i've tried with a couble of countries but with England the first king never reproduces...

weaz
18-10-2005, 18:23
Yes, I think this game randomly calculates your heirs. But I do believe, that when your king is in the royal court ( and not working ) , he reproduces faster. Seems logical to me.

Xuca
18-10-2005, 20:01
Once my King was a marshal and got two heirs in ONE battle :eek:

longbow14
21-10-2005, 22:30
Once my King was a marshal and got two heirs in ONE battle :eek:

He figured he was going to die, mind well get some
:cheers:

Lynxer
23-10-2005, 23:15
I think it's completely random, i.e it cannot be influenced.

weaz
24-10-2005, 13:42
adding an option in the patch like : "pay a visit to the queen" would be cool :)

ThatguyPhil
24-10-2005, 18:27
My first King was useless...no heirs.
My second king produced 3 Princes and 3 Princesses. I think he fathered 4 children when he was at an old age (Way to go, Gramps! heheh)

My suggestion: If you have no male heirs by the time the King gets Old, start prepairing one of your Marshalls to take over. Garrison his army so you wont lose the men, then move his portrait over to the very far left (I'm not sure if that makes a difference, but i placed my 'weakest' marshall into the very first (far left) portrait space, and he was picked to be King).

Most of the time, your Marshall will take over if your king has no male hiers.

LordEmperor
09-11-2005, 03:03
Tht no use...My Royal Court always lack of Marshal,Merchant..etc...If the king had died and no heir...It will choose the most experienced Knights from ur Royal court...Last time my spy (5 star) become the king cause my king died without a heir..Wat a waste!