PDA

View Full Version : How often do you play the game now?

Pages : [1] 2

Elvain
05-11-2005, 12:45
I think the question is easy. How often - over year after the game release and also over year after the first official patch - do you play Knights of Honor?

Let's say since the end of summer?

I personaly pick "hardly ever" Maybe it is caused by the fact that my mod doesn't satisfy me enogh and by the fact that I'm busy with school, but to be honest, I put the game off even before my school have started....

I must say I am disappointed by my choice, but untill this game will recieve some freshness I won't pick it... unless I will be totally bored

Xuca
05-11-2005, 14:38
Haven't played it since I released my mod...

Picotrain
05-11-2005, 14:47
Honestly, I haven't played it in quite some time, but I am leaving the country soon, and Knights of Honor is the only game I will be bringing with me. I may play it more then.

Traveller
05-11-2005, 15:09
Less than once a week, but more than once a month. So I vote once a week, which is closer to once per a week or two. And this is mostly because of the AAR, before that I hadn't played for a long time...

Laudan
05-11-2005, 15:18
I am playing this game every day!This game never bored me.Every morning or every evening for a short time. :sick: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lamorak
06-11-2005, 17:49
every day for a short time, it's still great for me :go:

Gallifrey
06-11-2005, 20:08
I guess on average I work out to perhaps once a week, but I haven't played for a bit. With strategy games I tend to throw myself into them for a good run, then only play once in a while when the mood strikes me. I haven't really been in the mood for strategy lately.
However, with Civilization 4 out now.. KoH may be hitting the CD shelf and be overlooked for my next strategy gaming fix.

Andalusi
06-11-2005, 21:59
I play it from time to time, though its getting a bit boring once you have a running economy and a good army.

weaz
07-11-2005, 18:38
I play it a few times a week, for 5 hours a week I think

ump
07-11-2005, 20:25
I haven't played it for at least a month. I only got a few weeks of playing time out of it although I liked this game a lot at that time. This game only had slightly more value than Stronghold 2 which I got almost no value out of. I liked where this game was heading, but it didn't hold my interest for long. I'm not sure what to fault, maybe the AI or the lack of adjusting strategies. Maybe a better AI and better random events would help. I only came here to see if there was anything new (like a new patch), but it doesn't appear so. However, I've moved on to a new game that gives me plenty of value in terms of game time and I have to constantly change my strategy so the game doesn't get repetitive (Guild Wars).

cathar knight
07-11-2005, 21:20
I haven't played it for quite a while now, specially because I know already all the features, the AI behaviours, and the strategies which one can develop/encounter in the game.
Of course that with another patch, and more interest from the companies involved in order to make this game a memorable one, the story could be different. But it's not, and the first great impressions i had about KoH are the only thing that will remain. It could have been a super-game, based on the period in History I like the most, but with no further enhancements, it stays "only" a good game.

Doux
10-11-2005, 11:40
I just started playing again, so I think I play about a few times a month..

Anguille2
10-11-2005, 12:58
I had stopped playing some months ago as i was very busy (wedding, moving) but now i've started to play again. I am currently working on my AAR which requests lots of time (taking screenshots, writting) so, while i am enjoying the game, it's not as relaxing as it could be. I am looking forward to finish my AAR and then play a modded game (probably with Laudan's mod) with Scotland or else without doing an AAR. It would even be better if a new patch was released by then. All in All, KoH will remain on my hard drive as one of my fav Empire building games...i intend to play the game a lot this winter... :go:

LordEmperor
12-11-2005, 09:19
I play this game everyday from 7.30a.m.-10.30p.m. I never get bored. Because if i bored playing, I'll start a new game and new country and start over. I bought this game since last week. And now i have played 10++ country.

weaz
12-11-2005, 11:48
It wil bore you lord emperor, because every country plays in the same way

LordEmperor
13-11-2005, 02:18
Nop. Because i play each country, i noe some useful tips , like :
1.) import exotic goods.
2.) know more about kinds of armies: Men-at-arms, Roman infantry, etc
3.) increase kingdoms power
4.) donate money to increase my relationship with religions.
ETC.

Elvain
13-11-2005, 19:23
it is all great but when you once realize the game is simply too easy, it will start to bore you...

just my experience after some houndreds hours of KoH played...

LordEmperor
14-11-2005, 00:40
Ya...But yesterday i have won by becoming the "ruler"/Emperor of the Europe because had conquer about 25 cities.

LordEmperor
14-11-2005, 00:44
Btw,Elvain? Can u explain to me everytimes vote who become the Emperor of Europe, y nobody will become the ruler? There are five votes. Should be a one king get voted by 3 meanwhile another king get 2 ,or maybe 4:1 . Then y always said "Nobody had received two third...."?

Galad the Great
16-11-2005, 00:29
i thought it would be better because of the fun online but nobody plays online and the normal game is kinda getting boreing