PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Goods

Horrific Lord
06-11-2005, 11:07
I don't know where to find some exotic goods. I need a silk, I have upgraded a building, think it's a harbour... But any of those countries don't have a silk!

So, I have a simple question: How to get a silk?

btw. I need it for first kingdom advantage! :cool:

Traveller
06-11-2005, 11:19
To import exotic goods - build an admirality in some of your provinces, then click on the golden anchor in the menu of this city, choose which good you want, pay the initial price, wait for some time until it comes and then you'll have additional expenses for every "turn" (which increase with the numbers of exotic goods you're importing). So if you don't have much money - better strengthen your finances first, as the exotic goods might send you to the minus!

Laudan
01-12-2005, 10:57
In the moment the AI cannot used all kingdom advantages,because the AI cannot import the exotic.I find a way ,that the AI used all advantages.Look in the thread MOD HARD.In the moment i am testing it in my game and i will find out ::Can the AI win ,if they have all advantages.Some AI kingdoms have already more advantages than i have.

Elvain
02-12-2005, 10:33
yes, it ispossible if you remove the exotics or move them from exotics category to the "valuables" category.

Doux
02-12-2005, 21:54
Is it possible to give the AI the exotics automatiaclly too?

Elvain
02-12-2005, 21:57
AI's unable to get exotics. It seems that it is disabled by the game engine - AI can win only via conquest or election, coz player is unable to disable AI kingdoms get exotics

Doux
02-12-2005, 22:28
Hmm, there must be a way.. maybe it's possible to give the AI in exotics.in2 the things automatically. I'll see if there is such an command.

Laudan
02-12-2005, 22:41
I hope you find a way.But i think the AI cannot hold all exotics for a long time because the upkeeps are too high.Another way is you change the exotics into a buildings(admiralty,mercant guild.....).

Doux
02-12-2005, 22:47
Yes, for example.

1. I'd like to find out if there is a simple command like AI_has_spices to give it for free to the AI.
2. Removing exotic goods or changing their purpose (income, trading...) and not for KD advantages
3. Adding/ changing (new) units, buildings for exotic good purposes.

I'm interested what will work.

King Karl
20-12-2005, 14:29
I don't realy think about trade goods and stuff like that i just trade for money and conquer all of europe