PDA

View Full Version : Cannot build docks problem

Falconhurst
08-11-2005, 23:30
I am a new player who recently bought KoH (English version, with 1.03 patch already installed with the original), and am having a major problem because I can't seem to build docks anywhere. I build fishmongers, which seem to be the prerequisite for docks, but docks never appear as an option on any of the three city build members. They simply don't exist there (at least on my version); I've looked and looked. I seem to be able to build everything else. I have conquered AI cities with docks in place, but absolutely cannot build them myself.

Obviously this presents major problems. No docks = no harbors = no exotic resources.

What am I missing here? The tech tree chart shoes fishmongers as the only prerequisite for docks. Are docks in some obvious place where I can't find them, or is there some other secret?

Laudan
09-11-2005, 00:21
First build fisherman
second build docks(is a upgrade from fisherman)click fisherman on for upgrade.
third build harbour
fourth build admirality

After admiraltity you see an anchor in this city!!Now you can order exotic!Click the anchorbutton .

LordEmperor
09-11-2005, 02:54
Hi ! I new here. If u really want to import exotic goods....Be sure tht ur finance are enought to pay for the tax...i import all exotic goods for 500++ money...i think so...But once u have the silk road(i think so if i not wrong) ,u can double ur merchant income ... I had made my merchant income to 700++ gold izzit nice?

Falconhurst
09-11-2005, 14:45
thanks, very helpful.

LordEmperor
10-11-2005, 00:38
No Problem ^^