PDA

View Full Version : How do u win a game?

LordEmperor
11-11-2005, 13:06
How do you win a game? In my ways, I will choose to complete 10 Kingdoms Advantages. This is the fastest way to end the game. How about you? :wink:

Anguille2
11-11-2005, 13:12
I also prefer to get the 10 advantages...I really would like to win by being elected but i didn't try yet. Total Conquest is too boring for me...i prefer to set my own goals. :go:

Lord Maximus
01-12-2005, 01:53
I played for a wile, i won by achieving the kingdom advantages but never got to be elected... What do i have to do!? I never get elected :angry: :bash:

Each time they reject me! I try to be passive and not too much attack and bribe ALOT to keep the relation in the green...

What do we have to do to be elected??? Its like impossible...

Traveller
01-12-2005, 07:57
No, it's not impossible. It's actually the opposite - I'm tired of someone else calling for election and at the end they elect me and I have to reject them!

Mircoslavux
01-12-2005, 10:00
kingdom advatages not more , I achieved them , but I'm continuing to play,

votes for Emperor yes or total conquer (but this in too much boring)..

Gallifrey
01-12-2005, 14:17
With my current game as Ireland I'm hoping to win via Election. At the moment my Irish are far and away the most powerful kingdom (nearly double the score of the Abbassids in second place), but they are not particularly respected, which is a stumbling block for elections.
Once I tidy up my war with Lotharingia, I'll be setting about trying to improve the kingdom's reputable standing. I've already won a few KoH games with Kingdom Advantages, I want to win a different way now (and I can't imagine how tedious Total Conquest would be).

Winrich von Kniprode
01-12-2005, 21:11
Bah, who cares about winning? I usually try to do things at the historical way. So I usually crush my enemies, let them recover for a while and then I crush them again.

Hmm, sometimes I wish AI could be a little more competitive.

Elvain
02-12-2005, 10:35
to get elected make vassals among the most powerfull kingdoms and make marriages with the most powerfull kingdoms. The best is to use some timing to have as much marriages and vassals as possible at the time of election

King Karl
20-12-2005, 14:36
Conquer europe or get the tilte of emperor.