PDA

View Full Version : Claim my title?

Giwi
02-12-2005, 13:50
In the start of a game I can allways press "claim youre title" in the royal family screen :hello:
But then I actully have a chance to be choced I can't press it, what did I do wrong?

Gallifrey
02-12-2005, 14:26
Selecting Claim Your Title essentially means you are proclaiming yourself Emperor Of Europe, which usually doesn't go over well with the other nations. Every so often, an election for Emperor is held, and if you're a top power you'll be in the running. In order to get elected, you pretty much need to have the voting countries be your best of friends.

Elvain
02-12-2005, 16:11
I think that you can claim your title only once in king´s life, not more often. So do it only when you find the chance really high

weaz
02-12-2005, 19:23
And if the chance isn't high, better save first , cause otherwise you're at war with whole europe

King Karl
20-12-2005, 14:32
I don't claim title... I wait until It is given to me...When i played the first time I did conquer and conquer my goal was to conquer everything... Then i did see that the emperor stuff did came... I was emperor and didin't conquer all of europe ! I was realy mad becuse i realy wanted to conquer all of europe