PDA

View Full Version : to Winrich, Doux and Doge

Elvain
11-12-2005, 13:15
hey, guys, I hope your mods will be finnished untill the new year..

I have some free time in january and I'd like to try your work :go:

or if there would be a new patch untill that time, it would be even better

Winrich von Kniprode
11-12-2005, 13:50
Thanks! But I think I'm still too newbie to do a whole mod by myself. So I wonder if i could join your Holy Rome mod, Elvain.

Elvain
11-12-2005, 14:53
nobody makes his own mod only from his own ideas :wink:

Holy Rome is Holy Rome, butif you like anything from the mod, use it :go: (I'll be happy)

Winrich von Kniprode
11-12-2005, 15:29
nobody makes his own mod only from his own ideas :wink:

Holy Rome is Holy Rome, butif you like anything from the mod, use it :go: (I'll be happy)

*cough* I think you didnt understood the message. I meant I want to work for you and help you with holy rome.

Elvain
11-12-2005, 18:15
sorry..

I prefere to work alone - I don't need to debate what is better or not :wink: modding is not so hard that you won't be able to do own mod...

PS: I am sorry I forgot to mention Olliminatore in my first post :blush:

Olliminatore
11-12-2005, 18:35
sorry..

I prefere to work alone - I don't need to debate what is better or not :wink: modding is not so hard that you won't be able to do own mod...

PS: I am sorry I forgot to mention Olliminatore in my first post :blush:
Your forgetting is entitles. I'm not more sure whether I will make a own Mod.
Your opinion is also tenable/justifiable.
sorry..

Doge
12-12-2005, 16:31
My mod is being tested and tweaked, as I speak.

I am hoping it will be complete sometime in January.

Doux
12-12-2005, 21:08
I hope [and dream ;)] with you Elvain!

Though, I cannot guarantee that I can find time in the next weeks, which I dislike very much. But progress is needed on more fronts than the mod one, so..

Winrich von Kniprode - I think you can take the HR mod and then modify it yourself. Any help can be delivered by this very community..but you'll learn fast, once you get the idea of the files.

King Karl
20-12-2005, 14:16
This thread would look better in the mod forum.

Elvain
21-12-2005, 09:58
no, it looks better here :biggrin:

Doux
21-12-2005, 21:54
Indeed, this is the place where everybody looks first.

Doge
26-01-2006, 20:29
My mod is being tested and tweaked, as I speak.

I am hoping it will be complete sometime in January.

Well... I have tested and tweaked it until I turned blue. I still can't get the AI to defeat me unless I unleash a horde or rebels on myself (through war exhaustion & nostalgia). I refuse to do that because I want to be defeat by the AI kingdoms, not thousands of rebels. Also, I like stable AI kingdoms.

I have MTW and like playing against the other kingdoms. Rebels do appear every now and then in MTW, but you get defeated by your enemies because the AI in MTW is professionally tested by the developers/etc before the game is released to the public.

My changes do make the game more playable, but not to the point where an experienced gamer struggles and has a good shot at losing. I've lost some provinces in my mod. That is not enough for me.

Sorry Elvain. I know you wanted to try it out.

Some parts of my mods are being pick up by others, I am glad to see that. (ie: no merchants for the player)

I may pick up modding it if there is ever a patch or if I think of some new idea.