PDA

View Full Version : Province as a gift to you

Mircoslavux
17-12-2005, 17:18
Hi all of gamers,
I have very basic question:
How is the easest way to obtain additional province(s)...

I know about marriage, wars and then peace for province demand,
spionage as merchant, cleric and so on,

I need to know, by what conditions is possible that the state will give you province which you asked.

Each time, when I asked for a province, partner wants only to exchange it for another province.

Is it possible, that one can buy a province from other states?

Does somebody have some exeriences with that?
thanks
:go:

weaz
17-12-2005, 17:42
When you marry your prince with a daugther of a king, you can gain a province, when the king dies.

Ofcourse, when asking a province, the other country must be frightened/ HArmoniuous

Gallifrey
17-12-2005, 20:57
I've never experienced success when demanding a province. At best I've made trades, but no-one has ever said "Sure, take it!".
Sometimes a kingdom will offer a province in exchange for a treaty of some sort.

hawk_knight
18-12-2005, 12:40
you could go to war with that country and take some provinces and then ask for peace and demand that you want a provice for peace you could do that :wink: it works for me.

or just conquer the whole kingdom :biggrin: :cheers:

Xuca
18-12-2005, 19:49
If you are harmonious with a kingdom, don't have an alliance, and don't have common borders they could accept the claim on the province, but ask for an alliance.

Mircoslavux
19-12-2005, 09:29
this all I knew,
Summary;
So there is no way to ask for a province,if the country (what will be asked) has a boarder with you, however your relations are harmonious.
There is no way to buy a province from other state.

The only way is :
Mariage and inheritance,
War - conquer, War - peace deal and ask for a province,
Spie - if the country is your vassal and you spie hired as merchant - you can purchase (annex) province or whole country,
if you spie is hired as cleric you can claim a province, where is he sitting.
Ask for a province only as exchange for your province (what is not my goal, if you want expand).
On the beginning of the game, the countries can offer you a province as exchange for break relation with other countries, declare war to others and so on.

other possibilities?

Gallifrey
19-12-2005, 16:50
I wish provinces could be culturally assimilated by a neighbouring or surrounding kingdom.

Angryminer
20-12-2005, 08:54
That is possible. A spy-cleric can raise nostalgy towards yours kingdom in the enemy's neighbouring provinces and the peasants will rise against their lords to go under your rule. Very nice strategy. :smile:

Angryminer

King Karl
20-12-2005, 09:06
That is possible. A spy-cleric can raise nostalgy towards yours kingdom in the enemy's neighbouring provinces and the peasants will rise against their lords to go under your rule. Very nice strategy. :smile:

Angryminer

If they start to have rebles in the border provinces then they can get famous and come to your provinces :rolleye: (rebels can get famous)