PDA

View Full Version : Black Sea Studios' forums?

Elvain
04-01-2006, 16:12
http://www.blackseastudios.com/forum/

this is for more than week, could anyone explain it please?

I know the forum is not very frequently visited, but sometimes it's useful source of information.
:scratch: I will rather not show my opinion on developer company making their KoH forums offline...

Doux
04-01-2006, 16:33
24 Nov 2005 JOBS AT BLACK SEA STUDIOS

Black Sea Studios seeks to hire talented and enthusiastic 3D artists. Depending on their skills and preferences, their job will be to create, draw, model, animate or texturize characters, or to model buildings, landscapes and environment, flora, fauna, etc.

The ideal candidate is technically literate, has previous experience in game development, is a fast learner and able to quickly master new software and adapt to new working conditions. He/she can tackle difficult tasks, solve the problems related to them, and complete them to the end.

Check the jobs page for more information.
Maybe this has to do with it? Shortage of workers? Anyway, they might've thought that the forum was too few visited. Look at hte picture on the main site too - they're developing some strange game...

Elvain
04-01-2006, 16:51
I know they are develpoping a new game.

What I am curious is:
why do they close the forums? it is not very frequently visited. But why should they close a forum concerning their first game when developing a new one? could you imagine such behaviour from Paradox? I can't.
And when the forum is visited with such low frequency, they don't need nobody special to take care of it (it is moderated by Frujin - AFAIK the founder of BSS and lead designer of KoH)

Again: though not many people post there it was still good source of information for those who did...

Laudan
04-01-2006, 17:23
BBS forum was hacked from a turkey guy,so the forum closed.I saw the hacked message.

Elvain
04-01-2006, 23:09
thanks, it's sad :sad: