PDA

View Full Version : Loading problems

JWLchristian
14-01-2006, 16:20
Ya well yesterday, i was playing KOH and i saved my game constantly as i played. Midway into the game, the computer locked up so i had to restart. When I went to continue my saved game, it wasn't there ( before playing the game, i had changed my profile title from king to something else) Any explanations people?

Mircoslavux
14-01-2006, 16:40
Ya well yesterday, i was playing KOH and i saved my game constantly as i played. Midway into the game, the computer locked up so i had to restart. When I went to continue my saved game, it wasn't there ( before playing the game, i had changed my profile title from king to something else) Any explanations people?

I think, when you played like a king and saved game like a king, so they are saved under the profile of king

if you found a new profile, it is normal that the saved game from your previous profil are not there.
So you have to "log" in you previous profile (the king one) and the saving should be there.

let us know...
:eek:

Doux
15-01-2006, 22:15
It could also be that your savegames were corrupted - but I suggest you look through your profiles, as Mircoslavux said, first.