PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments/Jousts (Plus other Holidays)

Xante
21-02-2004, 16:32
Will we be able to plan and hold Jousting Tournaments, Fairs, and other holidays? I think it would be neat and could help improve the happiness of your Serfs, as well as improve your knights battlefield effectiveness. However I think that you would need to fund such events and should be able give rewards. plus require entry fees if you so choose. (Three types of events maybe? Jousts, Hand to Hand, and Archery).

God Save the Defenders of the Realm!

Henrik
21-02-2004, 21:03
Originally posted by Xante
Will we be able to plan and hold Jousting Tournaments, Fairs, and other holidays? I think it would be neat and could help improve the happiness of your Serfs, as well as improve your knights battlefield effectiveness. However I think that you would need to fund such events and should be able give rewards. plus require entry fees if you so choose. (Three types of events maybe? Jousts, Hand to Hand, and Archery).

God Save the Defenders of the Realm!

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but you wont find tournaments in KOH - read this thread (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=211&highlight=Tournaments)

Frank Fay
21-02-2004, 22:41
Yep, no tournaments...

Bora
24-02-2004, 05:50
Originally posted by Frank Fay
Yep, no tournaments...

if i remember you posted ones that we wont miss tournements, cause there is "other stuff".
so can you tell us more what you have took as replacement for the tournements, just to let us looking forward to it :)

Frank Fay
24-02-2004, 08:11
There is no direct replacement for tournaments. I meant all the other possibilities in the game.

Bora
24-02-2004, 14:56
Originally posted by Frank Fay
There is no direct replacement for tournaments. I meant all the other possibilities in the game.

yes, and i asked what "the other possibilities" are (name, example) :)
thx!