PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer KoH

Diego
11-02-2006, 23:03
Hellou ! :halloha: i am a new in this GOOD forum :go:. I am play in KoH singleplayer hm... 6-8 months. Its great Game ! At one time decide to begin new multiplayer game. click to multi player and search internet games. I am Disappointment...:oogle2: nothing search. Any play in this multi player great game???? :scratch:

I am greet all Forum users !:cheers:
Sry probably such Post is exist. I want ask if anyone play in this game.

ps. I am from poland, my Englisch is bad...:oogle:

Angryminer
11-02-2006, 23:13
Welcome to the forums, Diego. :halloha:
No, there are no online KoH games anymore. The KoH multiplayer was a major disappointment and so people stopped playing KoH online soon after the release.
Oh, and your english is good enough to understand you. In fact I know native english speakers who just speak slightly better. :go:

Angryminer

Diego
11-02-2006, 23:22
ohh.. yeach multiplayer is bad... but.. battle is good :rolleyes: especially historical battles and king of towers
thx for praise :bowdown:

hawk_knight
11-02-2006, 23:28
Hi welcome to the forum Diego, :halloha:

Its true what angry said about the disapointment in multiplayer :sad:

I often look at the multiplayer if there are any games open :cheers:

but mostly there arent any open :nono:

btw, your Englisch good enough to understand and thats all what matters that people understand what you wanna say :wink:

Diego
11-02-2006, 23:40
hm....you game in multi player ? super! :pleased: maybe together play in multi :D. I can create server :biggrin:
you play in GSA ? (game spy arcade)

hawk_knight
11-02-2006, 23:42
hm....you game in multi player ? super! :pleased: maybe play in multi :D. I can create server :biggrin:

maybe tomorrow i have no time now :sad:

here you have my email gerwen-sepers@hotmail.com if you got msn you could add me and when i have time we can battle ok :go:

Diego
11-02-2006, 23:51
You can download game spy arcade ?
http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download.
Can download in this adres, click ad-supported and downlad its legal and free :go:
I exertion downlad MSN :tongue:

I am send to you...

hawk_knight
11-02-2006, 23:56
You can download game spy arcade ?
http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download.
Can download in this adres, click ad-supported and downlad its legal and free :go:
I exertion downlad MSN :tongue:

I already got gamespy installed :wink:

and i am looking forward to battle against yo u :go:

Diego
12-02-2006, 00:16
ok tomorrow begin battle :D
whether be some clans in KoH ?

ps. I am in GSA

Doux
13-02-2006, 16:46
Welcome on the forums Diego!

I'm glad that you like the game and also would like to play multiplayer. I have to warn you though that GameSpy Arcade was marked as spyware by my scanners.. I uninstalled it right away.