PDA

View Full Version : Where Do I Find Quests Information?

candelarius
13-02-2006, 18:17
Is there a place in-game that gives a description of each quest and the quest requirements? For example, unite Scotland, unite Rome, etc?

Thanks!

Elvain
13-02-2006, 18:28
no there is no such place in the game, but there are several threads to this topic. Use forum search

btw Unite Rome is only in mod and the requirements for this quest are:
play as HolyRomanEmpire (can be also united from any german or north italian state), Byzantia or France
take controll over Italy, Greece and territories on north mediterranean coast + (not sure about this) eliminate the other 2 rivals (definitely Papacy shuold be eliminated)

candelarius
13-02-2006, 19:03
Thanks for the quick reply! I noticed in my last campaign when the AI united Scotland a pop up box announced it, so, I thought perhaps there was something in-game that described the various quests. I guess I'll just stumble on them as I play and read about them here.

Gallifrey
13-02-2006, 19:06
Unifying a kingdom isn't really a "quest", it's just something that can happen if you fulfill the requirements. It's kind of neat when it happens but not unifiying a kingdom isn't detrimental at all.

candelarius
13-02-2006, 20:57
Unifying a kingdom isn't really a "quest", it's just something that can happen if you fulfill the requirements. It's kind of neat when it happens but not unifiying a kingdom isn't detrimental at all.

Understood. I'm just not sure what provinces would make up a kingdom, and thus fulfill the "quest" requirements, so, I was hoping there was something in-game that gave one a clue.

Gallifrey
13-02-2006, 23:37
There's nothing in-game that will guide you to unifying a kingdom. Here's a thread that covers a lot of them though:
http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=4017&highlight=kingdoms

candelarius
13-02-2006, 23:48
Thanks! :go: