PDA

View Full Version : Naster Rumors

candelarius
16-02-2006, 17:45
Hi gang,

I've noticed that I'm not getting the option to spread nasty rumors with my spies. The option is there, just grayed out. I'm playing with the Holy Rome Mod, too. Is there some special pre-requirement I'm missing to perform this?

Thanks.

Angryminer
16-02-2006, 17:51
The Holy Rome mod copied this from my mod, Glory of God, where I tried to add the possibility to spread nasty gossips to all kinds of spies. But actually the nasty gossips only work when your spy is hired as a spy in the other country (if I remember correctly). So if you will, that is the pre-requirement. :wink:

Angryminer

candelarius
16-02-2006, 17:56
The Holy Rome mod copied this from my mod, Glory of God, where I tried to add the possibility to spread nasty gossips to all kinds of spies. But actually the nasty gossips only work when your spy is hired as a spy in the other country (if I remember correctly). So if you will, that is the pre-requirement. :wink:

Angryminer

Got it. So because my spy was acting as a marshall, he can't spread the nasty rumor. Makes sense. Thanks!

Elvain
16-02-2006, 19:23
exactly Angryminer is right. This was coppied and it needs to be defined also in other files than only a menu. I'll try to make it working in the next version...