PDA

View Full Version : Mongol Horde AAR

Lord_Nick
02-03-2006, 07:38
After reading some of the AAR's on here and the Paradox Forum, I decided to write my own, but in a slightly different style.

I wanted it to be more of a "historical report" than a narrative, so I've been tracking the genealogy of my tribe using GenoProbe, and will include it in a future draft. I've included a timeline of my Chiefs, as well as my Princes and Tarkans (Knights), and a 30,000 view of how my tribe is conquering Europe.

This is an early draft, and there aren't many in-game pics in it since I wasn't sure exactly what was noteworthy. I took about 700 screenshots, and then realized that about 300 of them weren't stored on my harddrive. So, I'll be including some "very select" pics in future versions.

You can download the AAR at:
http://rapidshare.de/files/14481764/The_Mongol_Horde_AAR_v1_060301.pdf.html

(Scroll down, click on "FREE"; scroll down and let the timer elapse; type in the passcode and hit enter; the file is less than a meg; the original powerpoint package was about 5 meg.)

It's a PDF file, and if you hit CTRL+L, it will go to full-screen mode. ESC will get you back to windowed-mode.

Some interesting things I've seen:
-One of my Princes married his own niece (his sister's daughter)
-Using BSSWITCH, I saw the Ottomans were earning 884 gold/turn from trading with me (one merchant)
-Everyone I have a Trading Agreement with knows exactly where my spies are placed

I would appreciate any feedback you might have.