PDA

View Full Version : Help/ Info

Kreaven
05-03-2006, 21:18
Hi guys...
Well, i have a 2 little problem on my game...

First:

Im playing as switzerland (1000AD) and during my gameplay the Papacy declared war on me honouring an aliance pact with Genoa, therefore i was forced to go to war with both of them.

I won the war against Genoa and they became my vassalge, the Papacy was conquered one of my provinces and I had to fight them back, I destroyed them and all Catholic countries hated me for it....

The result of this war was the extermination of the pope, since them (I've been playing the same game for a long time now) the pope never appeared again. Does that normaly happens if the Papacy is destroyed or will there be another pope??

Second question is:

I have Admiralty in 3 costal provinces but I haven't recieved any Exotic goods yet? how long do they take to appear? do I have to do anything in special to acquire it??

Hope someone can help me,

Thank you

Elvain
05-03-2006, 22:19
Hi. :hello:

1) when you conquer Rome you usualy get 2 choices. Destroy papacy (as institution) what leads toi hostility of the entire catholic world, or keeping the papacy, then I think one of your marshals or clerics will become a new pope (ruler of papacy, noth the pope who declares crusades)
and yes, Papacy restores. It happened to me that Almohads held Rome for about 8 hours! and even then the Papacy was restored in full strength (and then in several huors it swalowed the second most powerfull kingdom on the map!)
you can kill nostalgy (adopt population) but if any rebels take the city of Rome, Papacy gets restored. It can also happen when your king dies childless

2) open the "city view" and under the name on right bottom side there is golden anchor. Click at it and choose which exotic good you want to get. You need initial sum of 5000 gold to get the exotic good

Shane
08-03-2006, 00:38
Heh, in my recent game as Venice, Aragon conquered Rome, then Savoy conquered it, then I did (of course, I really, did have a holy reason of some sort for not restoring the Papacy,:angel: )
The awesome thing is that all the Catholic nations hated Aragon, rather than me, and I still got Rome:biggrin:

johanan
08-03-2006, 08:14
Well done bros !

Papacy its really like plague...
Last time they conquered France !!! The devil bastards !