PDA

View Full Version : exotic goods

Syagrius
08-03-2006, 15:07
The manual says that to get exotic goods you have to build an admiralty. I have build one but still don't obtain any exotic goods. Do I have to trade for it, or build other Admiralty?

Angryminer
08-03-2006, 15:32
1. Select the town with an admirality.
2. Click on the golden anchor in the lower middle of the screen (in all towns without an admirality the anchor is grayed out).
3. Select the good you would like to import.
4. You pay 2000 goldpieces while doing the order. Then it will take some minutes for the good to arrive. Then you also pay a small sum every turn to keep up the delivery. The more goods you import the higher the continous payments are. Beware, all 7 exotic good cost about 5000 gold pieces per turn!

I hope that helps. :go:

Angryminer

Syagrius
08-03-2006, 15:51
1. Select the town with an admirality.
2. Click on the golden anchor in the lower middle of the screen (in all towns without an admirality the anchor is grayed out).
3. Select the good you would like to import.
4. You pay 2000 goldpieces while doing the order. Then it will take some minutes for the good to arrive. Then you also pay a small sum every turn to keep up the delivery. The more goods you import the higher the continous payments are. Beware, all 7 exotic good cost about 5000 gold pieces per turn!

I hope that helps. :go:

Angryminer

Hey thanks a lot :cheers: