PDA

View Full Version : Reuniting countries???

Le Grand
16-03-2006, 08:51
I don't know if it's been said already but I'd really like to know what everyone knows about reuniting countries?
I played Highland and I united Scotland... ...I got some cash and changed colors, I also managed to unite Ireland (not the hardest things to do :bash: ).
Pardon my ignorance but in Medieval Europe borders changed quite a bit... so does anyone know what provinces are required to reunite England, France or Bulgaria for instance? And are borders different depending on what period of history you're playing, etc...?

(I posted this because I was playing east anglia and I wasn't able to reunite england :angry:)

Elvain
16-03-2006, 08:59
Hi! :cheers:

Welcome over here :cheers:

You weren't able to unite England with East anglia as it is possible only from Normandy (though most of mods enable it also from english earldoms, check the modding section)

There are some threads about this topic (use search option to find them)
but I can provide you some information also here:

France:
you need to eliminate Burgundy and capture Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and Aquitaine (in the late period)

Bulgaria: you need to eliminate all other bulgarian states (Turnovo, Bdin and Karvuna) and conquere Moesia, Dobrudzha(Karvuna) and Bdin. Maybe also Macedonia

England: you need to play as Normandy and conquer all english provinces. If you really want to unite it from english earldom, use some of mods that are ofered in "Mods-Overview" thread in Modding section

Le Grand
16-03-2006, 18:14
:bday: Thanks a lot dude :go: :biggrin:

cathar knight
22-03-2006, 17:06
you can form England with Wessex, also. As for York and East Anglia, i'm not sure, but i had the impression that was possible, too.

Elvain
22-03-2006, 17:09
yes, but only if you use a mod which edits the quest.

All mods using HR_mapchanges (AFAIK those: Fun mod, NAme of the Rose mod, Glory of God and Holy Rome) include this edited quest, maybe also other mods