PDA

View Full Version : this forum, avatar, multiplayer and other issues

kevincompton
22-03-2006, 22:56
1. Why is this forum really for another game? Is there a better forum thats for the game i care about instead of some weird geek fantasy game i think i hate?

2. How do i pick knights of honor avatars? I see some of you have them but they are not in the options. Are they custom? If so how do i upload a custom one?

3. No one is ever online in my knights of honor gamespy thing, am I doing something wrong?

Other issues

This is the best game ever made, are there other games with this kind of similar gameplay but newer? Anything new coming out? Knights of Honor 2 would be awesome.

Angryminer
22-03-2006, 23:05
Welcome to the forum. :halloha:
1. This is the forum of Sunflowers. Sunflower is a publisher and it published more than one game. Most of the recent games have their forum here.
2. After the first post (the one above) you can choose an avatar.
3. No, there are no player. Though some players are trying to get matches going. Look around the forum.
4. There is no patch, expansion or sequel planned.

Angryminer

kevincompton
22-03-2006, 23:40
too bad because this game is really fun. Any newer games out there similar to this in style?

Elvain
23-03-2006, 00:17
The game is only abuot 1 and half year old.. not so bad ..

I think that to make a game you need some time.. and it surely take some time to get inspired by this game (as the probability of KoH2 or any other support/expansion of this game/idea by the publisher and developer is very low as they both care of other things than this game)