PDA

View Full Version : Vassals?

Syagrius
27-03-2006, 21:41
How a country become your vassal? Is it when I am at war and the enemy ask for peace? I don't remember seeing in the diplomatie options anything about vassalage.

Doux
27-03-2006, 22:44
The possibility is that the enemy asks for peace and offers vassalage, or if you deny the peace offer, offer vassalage and also, sometimes, you yourself have the diplomatic option offer peace / demand tribute / vassalage. This is the case when the war is hopelessly lost by your adversary.

But I haven't encountered that latter thing anytime yet.. somehow I manage to win wars and crush opponents without getting the possibility of demanding vassalage :sad: - to be more precise, I've never had a vassal so far in KoH.

Edgar
28-03-2006, 09:00
I was offered vasalage in my second game. Playing with Moldavia in 'Late', I attacked Wallachia (vasal of Athens - ruler of many provinces in SE Europe). After defeating about 5 or 6 Athenian armies, the Duke of Athens offered peace treaty and vasalage.

Mircoslavux
29-03-2006, 11:04
vassalage is good, when you empire is strong enough and you will send your spy to your vassal, and he will be hired as merchant, there is nice high chance to annex your vassal for some bucks...but please save the game before you will try to annex:hello:
I like this option.:go: