PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer modes

IronSytes
27-02-2004, 03:06
I was reading the FAQ and it was saying that multiplayer would be limited only to battles? That really is too bad. The first thing I thought of when I started looking up on this game was having epic campaigns with 5 of my friends, competing for supreme rule. Sort of a medieval Risk with good graphics and fun battles. I'm positive that there could be ways of implementing a grand campaign into multiplayer, and if it doesn't come out initially, I beg that you include it in an expansion pack. BEG!

ArmosaDrako
27-02-2004, 03:50
Originally posted by IronSytes
I was reading the FAQ and it was saying that multiplayer would be limited only to battles? That really is too bad. The first thing I thought of when I started looking up on this game was having epic campaigns with 5 of my friends, competing for supreme rule. Sort of a medieval Risk with good graphics and fun battles. I'm positive that there could be ways of implementing a grand campaign into multiplayer, and if it doesn't come out initially, I beg that you include it in an expansion pack. BEG!

I agree, multiplayer campain building would be fun, but ultimately people will want to rule and would end up in battle anyways in the end. I'd like to see this feature anyways in any expansions.

Angryminer
27-02-2004, 13:56
Hail to Paradox for EUII-multiplayer!
I feel like crying everytime I realize that KoH doesn't feature a complete multiplayer. :sad:

Tip to the webmaster:
Add the question "I can't start a Multiplayer-Campaign" to the FAQ as soon KoH's released. There'll be enough to people with that question ;) .

Angryminer