PDA

View Full Version : Siege and moral

Arab Prince
29-02-2004, 05:37
Does long period sieges lower the morals?. For eample is siege exceds 1 year can that cause to lower the morals.

Angryminer
29-02-2004, 11:43
Whose morale?
The defender's or the attacker's morale?

Angryminer

Henrik
29-02-2004, 14:04
Originally posted by Arab Prince
Does long period sieges lower the morals?.

My guess is yes - ie. the castles stores food and when it runs low then i'll guess that morale of the defenders will begin to get low too.

I'm not sure whether or not the morale of the attackers will be affected.

Originally posted by Arab Prince
For eample is siege exceds 1 year can that cause to lower the morals.

There are no year counter in KoH !

Boleslaus the Great
02-03-2004, 10:37
When a castel is fool of food, morale of those who are in shod disgreece slowly than morele of siegers(those outside the walls).

And after long siege siegers have far lower food and their morale comes down. I saw they can plunder area around, but when there is no more food for them, they should starv of it and their morale should be very low. That's what I thing.

Sorry for my terrific english :blush:

Frank Fay
02-03-2004, 22:20
My guess is yes - ie. the castles stores food and when it runs low then i'll guess that morale of the defenders will begin to get low too.
Yes, that it how it shall be.

I'm not sure whether or not the morale of the attackers will be affected.
Not because enemy runs out of food but the attacker needs also enough food....if they run out of food their morale can drop too...

Bora
03-03-2004, 11:47
Originally posted by Frank Fay
Yes, that it how it shall be.

Not because enemy runs out of food but the attacker needs also enough food....if they run out of food their morale can drop too...

sounds fine to mee :)