PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of Paraworld

Lighthope
05-05-2006, 05:19
Would we be doing those people over on the Paraworld forum to let them know how quickly Knights of Honour was abandoned by the company? Maybe they might not to invest in a game that won't receive support once it is released.

Lighthope

Elvain
05-05-2006, 13:28
good idea :go:

Webmaster
05-05-2006, 14:48
it may be not a wise course of action in the offical SUNFLOWERS board!

Elvain
06-05-2006, 16:48
this forum is meant as service for customers of SUNFLOWERS. We are, we gave your our money and we are doing a service for your future customers

Consider it as manual for your future customers :biggrin:

of course I'd be most happy if not forced to do this!! but patch policy of SUNFLOWERS gives us no choice than offer their future customers full service :go:

btw, I know this question was asked 1000 times already, but with no satisfactory answer:
Any progress in KoH patch negotiations? :rofl:

hawk_knight
07-05-2006, 18:13
Consider it as manual for your future customers :biggrin:

thats true :biggrin: :lol: and its a good manual :biggrin:

Lord_Nick
07-05-2006, 19:50
It would be interesting to know what the business issues are around this.

There has to be some kind of break-even analysis they do to figure out if it's worth releasing another patch.

Does anyone remember Fight Club? What the Edward Norton character does in his normal job?

"A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one."

I'm sure Sunflower does something similar with: number of units sold, expected additional revenue, cost of patch development, cost of patch release.

Maybe the numbers didn't make sense and they don't want to say, "Sorry no more patches for this game"

Elvain
08-05-2006, 10:27
they could tell us.

Constant silence is much worse in eyes of a customer than words: sorry, there will be no support.:scratch:

And I am convinced that they know it right now!

And you can see that they reacted at the start but when I asked what will be with the patch, they keep silent again.

Great. F..U-C..K Sunflowers!!!! :angry: