PDA

View Full Version : game abandoned

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Elvain
11-05-2006, 17:36
I think we don't need to wait for the official statement. It is more than clear

though it would be fair if this damned company would bother to give us an oficial statement
--
or do they found us so worthless that we - their customers - are not worth to get ANY information? :scratch:

as the silence continues it is clear we are not worth it in their eyes. It says enough

Syagrius
11-05-2006, 18:32
Yeah, totally agree with you. When I see companies like Paradox, Stardock and even Firaxis providing support, sunflowers looks very bad :nono:

Traveller
12-05-2006, 07:11
Ok, game might be abandoned by SF, but it's still not abandoned by me! And I'm still translating it to Bulgarian in my free time (I hope to be at the finish line after few weeks)! No matter if nobody cares, I still do and when I fix my comp, I'll continue!

Elvain
14-05-2006, 10:22
good luck and patience !

Will we ever be found worth to be told A SINGLE WORD?:angry:

Should we start to rebel again?

it seems like forum terrorism is the only way to get something from Sunflowers. Do SF wish us to start again?
this is not threaten, this is warning!!!! :angry:
--
are they gonna force us to found just another anti-sunflowers activity here?

Doux
14-05-2006, 12:30
Really, you're wasting energy - if Sunflowers will ever act, they won't do so because of anti-SF actions or threats.. just give up Elvain, they're not worth your effort :nono:

Elvain
17-05-2006, 00:04
Yes I am, but I will do whatever I can to inform their possible customers about their policy.

That several posts over here won't cost me that much energy.
And I thnk I should not stay alone. But it seems that everyone is already bored by this :sad:

I think that this is their policy to bore us to death by silence and ignorance. In my case they won't win. :nono:

Traveller
17-05-2006, 07:55
Not everyone is bored, but also not everyone want to "wage war" on SF. I'm not bored yet, I still translate the game to Bulgarian whenever I can, maybe will even do some additional modding if I have the opportunity later on. But I don't feel like blaming Sunflowers everywhere possible for their miserable policy. Yes, maybe they deserve it. But I still don't feel like doing so. Or maybe it's just because of our typical Bulgarian (sheep's) patience...

Elvain
17-05-2006, 23:50
will we EVER get a reply?

I have just sent this PM to Webmaster. I'm curious if there will be any kind of reaction
Hello, Webmaster

will we ever get a statement about support to Knights of Honor?

I believe your bosses already abandoned the game so it's the best time to confess it on public

Elvain
22-05-2006, 23:33
I know this is too soon to get a statement. just reminding that I don't forget and don't surrender

Lord_Guilherme
10-06-2006, 02:58
No answer yet?

Elvain
10-06-2006, 16:42
people from Sunflowers absolutely ignore this part o forum

maybe we need to start Anti-Sunflowers club no.2 to be noticed by them

they don't even react when I inform about their poor patch policy in ParaWorld forums. But you can help me:
http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=6728
post your opinion about their support and inform their possible future customers

united we stand, together we prevail

kiri_hacker
10-06-2006, 19:50
Isnt there an email or maybe you can post in another sunflower forum and somebody there will answer but i think that this game will stay as it is and in time it will be forgoton by everyone :angry:

Elvain
10-06-2006, 20:06
Isnt there an email or maybe you can post in another sunflower forum and somebody there will answer but i think that this game will stay as it is and in time it will be forgoton by everyone :angry:
I did and sent many questions in this thread:
http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=6728ParaWorld and Sunflowers[/url]

what iritates me is that they don't read messages in this part of forum and they absolutely don't care the people who bought this game.
And the most iritating thing is that their customers (WE) are not worth a word of theirs which would tell: "this game is abandoned"

they could just confess that they got our money and since then the game is not their business :angry:

If we won't get a reaction I will found :angry: :angry: Anti-Sunflowers club no.2 :angry: :angry:
this is my ultimatum untill next friday

no matter if I will be banned. I just hope I won't stand alone

I believe they won't recognise this ultimatum coz they don't read messages here. I hope all who care KoH won't tell them. Just do an experiment if SF read posts in KoH section. I am convinced they ignore it

kiri_hacker
10-06-2006, 21:58
well im a KOH fan and i agree with you nothing is going to work against them....they will just ignore us forever:bash:

Richard
11-06-2006, 00:09
Hello all, was searching the web when it hit me, why not visit sunflower see if they had changed. Well it seems the battle still goes on. Elvain don't give up, I support you!:go:
:knight::knight:CRUSADE against sunflowers policy!! :knight::knight:

Dobber
11-06-2006, 04:44
united we stand, together we prevail

Elvain, I was looking at some profiles and ran across this(you will recognize the author). The 4th line is what got my attention!:go:

'copied from Henrik's signature shown in his profile'

Worship me or die !

Welcome to my realm muhahaha !

Earl Henrik of Denmark

-=:united we stand & together we will prevail:=-

:angry: vBulletin Version 3.0.1 **** :angry:

Elvain
11-06-2006, 10:48
Elvain, I was looking at some profiles and ran across this(you will recognize the author). The 4th line is what got my attention!:go:

'copied from Henrik's signature shown in his profile'

Worship me or die !

Welcome to my realm muhahaha !

Earl Henrik of Denmark

-=:united we stand & together we will prevail:=-

:angry: vBulletin Version 3.0.1 **** :angry:
:angel: I know it.
It was little rememberance of good old times, when Henrik was here...

and befere the game was released so SF still needed our money so they were nice.
Many things changed. Henrik has left, game was released, SF got our money and they support disappeared :sad:

Kausten
11-06-2006, 13:39
Yeah, totally agree with you. When I see companies like Paradox, Stardock and even Firaxis providing support, sunflowers looks very bad :nono:

In SF's defense.. its not really fair to compare their "support" to Paradox and Firaxis :wink:

Also we should probably be happy theres been 3 patches sofar.

Lots and lots of games get far less support.

But i do agree however that we the customers deserve atleast to be told if its worth it to wait and wait for a new patch or expansion etc etc.

However it do seem to be a growing trend that the companies that make the games we enjoy so much, dont think we are entitled to patches.
Even more so since more and more games gets released in a state not even fit for beta.
Take Paradox games.. Thou they sure are fit for beta they are clearly not really fit for release.
But since they have a great support for their games its not a problem with their games.

But this is just me talking :silly:

Elvain
11-06-2006, 13:51
In SF's defense.. its not really fair to compare their "support" to Paradox and Firaxis :wink:

Also we should probably be happy theres been 3 patches sofar.

Lots and lots of games get far less support.

But i do agree however that we the customers deserve atleast to be told if its worth it to wait and wait for a new patch or expansion etc etc.

However it do seem to be a growing trend that the companies that make the games we enjoy so much, dont think we are entitled to patches.
Even more so since more and more games gets released in a state not even fit for beta.
Take Paradox games.. Thou they sure are fit for beta they are clearly not really fit for release.
But since they have a great support for their games its not a problem with their games.

But this is just me talking :silly:
can you please tell me what are you talking about?

what 3 patches? I watch this forum almost since it's beginning, but I know only about one patch.

I respect that you may find Paradox games being released in a beta phase, but their customers can be sure that their games will get patches even 5 years after the release!

This game was released in (I'd say) middle of beta testing. There were so many bugs that would have been at least recognized if the game was tested at least as I tested my mods (what means one guy testing one version for about 50-70 hours of gameplay on max gamespeed). And then the game got one very unperfect patch 3 months after the release.

And then:
No other suport
not a (worthy) word spoken about possibility of support
not even care of KoH forum (I'd like to know what was the last time when someone from SF have red a post in KoH section of these forums) - Though I speak here about anti-SF activites I wasn't even said they mind it. That means only that they didn't recognize it so didn't read it.

They only react on my posts in ParaWorld section

Kausten
11-06-2006, 18:41
can you please tell me what are you talking about?

what 3 patches? I watch this forum almost since it's beginning, but I know only about one patch.

I respect that you may find Paradox games being released in a beta phase, but their customers can be sure that their games will get patches even 5 years after the release!

This game was released in (I'd say) middle of beta testing. There were so many bugs that would have been at least recognized if the game was tested at least as I tested my mods (what means one guy testing one version for about 50-70 hours of gameplay on max gamespeed). And then the game got one very unperfect patch 3 months after the release.

And then:
No other suport
not a (worthy) word spoken about possibility of support
not even care of KoH forum (I'd like to know what was the last time when someone from SF have red a post in KoH section of these forums) - Though I speak here about anti-SF activites I wasn't even said they mind it. That means only that they didn't recognize it so didn't read it.

They only react on my posts in ParaWorld section

might have spoken to soon. I just figured that patch 1.3 was the third patch since thats mainly the case with other games.
And yes i know that paradox thou releasing buggy games do infact patch their games as i also said.
However i dont agree with the 5 years. Hoi2 is how old? and its about to recieve what probably will be the last patch.

Anyway i find it a very disturbing trend that the gaming industry release game after game which clearly needed more beta testing.
And paradox is no better there. Infact despite their awesome support their games are still quite buggy. (but very very good. Which makes up for it)

Btw just to defend SF a bit here.. If the 1.3 patch is the first and only patch released for KoH wouldent you agree that its a far better(stable and the like) product than a Paradox game?
I mean their games dont really work proberly until they gotten a few patches. :)
Infact Hoi2 still got some pretty bad bugs and theres been 2 official and 1 unofficial patch for that game.

The lack of response from devs on KoH boards might be because they no longer work for SF? Atleast that would be a somewhat decent excuse i think.