PDA

View Full Version : More music!

Pellias
06-03-2004, 14:17
The music in this game is amazing! I really hope you will have at least an hour of these awesome songs in the game (I can wish, can't I?).

The KoH music has that perfect mix of "true" medieval atmosphere combined with the big and strong orchestral movie soundtrack sound you have in great movies like Gladiator, Braveheart and Lord of the Rings. But seldom you hear these kind of moody, melancholic and serious melodies performed with such a professional "big" production like is heard on the website! Intelligence with power!

This composer is not only a pro, but a true talent, so use him!!

It would be great to have the tracks released on a CD for the fans to buy too. I'd love to enjoy this from my stereo.

Angryminer
06-03-2004, 14:41
My PC is my stereo.
Besides that the KoH-CD will contain the music, so it should be a snap to rip it off the KoH-CD and burn it on an own music-CD.

Angryminer

Henrik
06-03-2004, 17:51
i'll agree, Glorian has done a fantastic job making this music - i'll hope they'll release some more tunes sooooon :p

ArmosaDrako
12-03-2004, 07:43
I think accompanying the game cd/cds there should be a music CD with all the games music, that would be cool.

contactkoh
15-03-2004, 16:43
Q why did they turn off the music in the website? i liked it before. now i cant hear the music automatically. sux.
could u also post more music? i think they are fabulous.

Lamaz
15-03-2004, 18:11
Anyone knows how many different kind of music this game has?

Angryminer
15-03-2004, 18:12
Just choose the flash-option on www.knights-of-honor.net
Or follow *this (http://www.knights-of-honor.net/english/index.php?)* link.

Angryminer