PDA

View Full Version : Population+Kings

geno604
06-03-2004, 21:36
My first question is:

1.) Population: What is the max population per player, and/or max population over all?

2.)Is the king of your (the players) empire and actual unit that can be moved around?.. or more of a birds eye god..?

3)Will there be different weather changes/effects? i will there be rain,snow,sun,clouds etc??

*- I think personally the element of having an actual moving king would be cool for rival nations to seige a castle and capture a king or prince..

Thanks always -Geno

geno604
06-03-2004, 23:01
One more question i forgot to add,

*- Is it turn based, or do your units move at speeds when tasked??

Henrik
06-03-2004, 23:59
Originally posted by geno604
My first question is:

1.) Population: What is the max population per player, and/or max population over all?

2.)Is the king of your (the players) empire and actual unit that can be moved around?.. or more of a birds eye god..?

3)Will there be different weather changes/effects? i will there be rain,snow,sun,clouds etc??

*- I think personally the element of having an actual moving king would be cool for rival nations to seige a castle and capture a king or prince..

Thanks always -Geno

1. We don't know :confused:

2. No, a king is not a "bird eye" king - your king is able to lead armies, so he's able to move around.

3. Yes, ther will be weather, but it will on be there to give the game world a sorta life ie. it wont have any effects.

4. No, KoH is not turnbased it's a RTS game

Hopes this help :)

ohhhh, i forgot ! - if you have common questions, then please don't hesitate to check the rather awesome FAQ thread (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=671) made by one of the guys of our grat community

geno604
07-03-2004, 00:26
I wrote this after i checked the faq :P

But thank you for the answers it helps.. im glad its not turn based.. and that there are weather effects.. i knew they wouldnt affect the game but i was just wondering what kind of effects there would be..

anyways thanks.

ps-if anyone has anymore info to share, please do.

Elewyn
07-03-2004, 18:12
Hi, I must correct Henrik, because we know answer on q1.

There is no population limit per player :hello: and I really like it :D
Each realm has it's own pop. limit, each of them different, but there is no overall limit. Probably oly limit of map population.

But nothing like in AoEII.

Henrik
07-03-2004, 18:19
Originally posted by Elewyn
Hi, I must correct Henrik, because we know answer on q1.

There is no population limit per player :hello: and I really like it :D
Each realm has it's own pop. limit, each of them different, but there is no overall limit. Probably oly limit of map population.

But nothing like in AoEII.

My mistake :blush: - thanks for correcting the error Elewyn :)