PDA

View Full Version : ideas for the DEVs

ArmosaDrako
13-03-2004, 14:42
I'd like to start this thread for the Dev's have a central place for all good ideas for the game and for future development....so post them here...

current game: Hops and wheat farmer to produce flour and hops to make ale so we can have inns to boost morale, if it's not already in?
future development : bigger techtree if possible, more multiplay functions, more buildings and types of people, like not just farmer, but cowfarmer for meat, apple farmer for orchards, artisan to buy and sell art or do portraits of your king etc...advisors for your kingdome...medieval games etc...

ok ok, they don't have to be good ideas, lol, just any ideas that might spark the fires of industry in the Dev's brains would be great.

Bora
13-03-2004, 15:08
Originally posted by ArmosaDrako
I'd like to start this thread for the Dev's have a central place for all good ideas for the game and for future development....so post them here...

current game: Hops and wheat farmer to produce flour and hops to make ale so we can have inns to boost morale, if it's not already in?
future development : bigger techtree if possible, more multiplay functions, more buildings and types of people, like not just farmer, but cowfarmer for meat, apple farmer for orchards, artisan to buy and sell art or do portraits of your king etc...advisors for your kingdome...medieval games etc...

ok ok, they don't have to be good ideas, lol, just any ideas that might spark the fires of industry in the Dev's brains would be great.

dont know what this should help? :confused:
there is food in theg ame,... actually you dont see it in details, means: eggs, meat, fish etc. its just food,...
and the food has already influence to the moral

ArmosaDrako
13-03-2004, 15:37
yeah but just having food in the game is ok, but i mean to grow your own with different types of farms, and each can have it's own bonuses and minuses...like in Stronghold, you're cheese may go rotten, hops eaten by bugs, etc...makes it more challenging plus different looking farms makes for a more pleasing view of the land...more variety.

Henrik
13-03-2004, 15:43
I like your suggestions, BUT ! IMHO you can actually kill gameplay by having to many upgrades options.

Also please bear in mind that if you rule 50+ realms and you have to upgrade each of them, then you could spend 2 - 3 days on this task alone !

Bora
13-03-2004, 15:44
Originally posted by ArmosaDrako
yeah but just having food in the game is ok, but i mean to grow your own with different types of farms, and each can have it's own bonuses and minuses...like in Stronghold, you're cheese may go rotten, hops eaten by bugs, etc...makes it more challenging plus different looking farms makes for a more pleasing view of the land...more variety.

there are different sort of foods, i am sure i saw a windmill on some pics a farm and if i am not blind, i also have seen some cows,... but at the end its all coming together and is called: food

and i am also sure that there will be random events that will effect that bugs are eating your harvest or that the summer was too hot and you have less food etc.

in stronghold its no deal that you have that big food management, cause the game is made that way and you have the time to watch after it.

but its always so in a game, the more feature a game has, the less you care when something is missing, cause you are so busy with the other features that you dont even think of it.

ArmosaDrako
13-03-2004, 15:44
Originally posted by Henrik
I like your suggestions, BUT ! IMHO you can actually kill gameplay by having to many upgrades options.

Also please bear in mind that if you rule 50+ realms and you have to upgrade each of them, then you could spend 2 - 3 days on this task alone !

true i see your point...ok bad idea...:(

Angryminer
13-03-2004, 18:48
There is already a place to submit your ideas.
Just follow this (http://forum.sunflowers.de/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=4) link.

Angryminer
[ :D ]