PDA

View Full Version : Makers?

Spudster
30-10-2003, 03:47
Will you makers of the game take some ideas from these boards or do you already have it almost ready?....

fireball21
30-10-2003, 04:09
i hope they take a few good ones

Moorkh
30-10-2003, 09:10
Don't be expecting to much, here.
You'll have to consider that this game is already rather far into development. While it is obvious that the devs are actually listening to what people are saying here (which is much more than many other dev's do!), they won't be able to include entire new features at this point, EVEN IF they like a fan's idea more than their own (which is not very likely).
However, you can hope for minor additions, like for example customization options or such. Ideas which don't cause much work, don't go against the devs big plan and add something interesting to the game. Little things that the designers simpy hadn't thought of or had thought people woudn't want.

Frank Fay
30-10-2003, 12:10
The developer is seriously listening to everything you say here and if it makes sense and can be implemented, they will certainly do. Of course not all can be put in the game, also some discussions may point on something else which seems not so emminent when talking about. The board allows them to see the consumer opinions, the guys who later shall buy the game and they want to all to make a good game. So your "work" here, does help us :)

Pikeman
30-10-2003, 13:00
I guess making the entire game 3d is out of the question, though?:angel:

Frank Fay
30-10-2003, 13:18
Question back: Would it make it better ?:angel:

Pikeman
30-10-2003, 13:26
No seriously, I think that the graphics are stunning, even though they are 2d. And it doesn't make a huge difference. Keep up the good work! That post wasn't meant very seriously:angel:

Frank Fay
30-10-2003, 15:47
Hehehe mine neither :angel:

Spudster
31-10-2003, 02:03
once you produce the game, will you have a little section where it says 'suggestions on improving the game' or something like that where an add-on will be made out of ideas from that thread?

vyanvotts
31-10-2003, 03:35
Originally posted by Pikeman
No seriously, I think that the graphics are stunning, even though they are 2d. And it doesn't make a huge difference. Keep up the good work! That post wasn't meant very seriously:angel:

I think the 2d graphics are great, plus it allows them to add alot more detail then if it was 3d graphics.

Greeny
31-10-2003, 03:44
Lords 3 vs KoH

The Knights of Honour annihilate the opposition :wacko:

Frank Fay
31-10-2003, 07:34
once you produce the game, will you have a little section where it says 'suggestions on improving the game' or something like that where an add-on will be made out of ideas from that thread?

Even ideas which come up here in the normal sections might be good for an add-on as well. But we would be dumb not to listen. However, maybe not all can be made for one or the other reason but we listen.

fireball21
31-10-2003, 23:38
thats nice to know:)

Spudster
01-11-2003, 15:29
hey...i'm looking forward to this gme...and it's add-ons....hehehe