PDA

View Full Version : date of publication?

hase957
14-03-2004, 14:44
Can you say when the game will be pulicated?
I read 2. quarter 2004, but in April, May, June or later.
:cheers: :D :bday:

Cork2
14-03-2004, 16:53
It hasn't been said yet. Only q2 2004. Its done when its done.:cheers:

Bora
14-03-2004, 18:00
i GUESS in june or maybe beginning of july 2004.
but dont worry bss and sunflowers had promised us before the release a demo,... so we can pass the time till release with that one :)

W-O-D
14-03-2004, 19:58
Originally posted by Bora
..but dont worry bss and sunflowers had promised us before the release a demo,... so we can pass the time till release with that one :)

Yeah, don't worry about any promised Things:p They promised a lot...and whats hold ??look into my Sig then you know what i'm mean :cheers:

ArmosaDrako
14-03-2004, 20:07
Hey Cork2, maybe we should start a new thread, and make the thread title, Release Date is 2Q 2004 Already!!!!!! so people will stop making new threads about it and asking over and over again instead of just doing a search for it! Or better yet, the Webmaster should put that info at the start pages of the Forum so people will know before getting into the threads.

Henrik
14-03-2004, 20:40
yeaahh, ArmosaDrako what a great idea - but then again....i don't think we need to, coz i think that every new member of our community has taken a roundtrip at the official site to look for information before they register themselves at the forum !

Don't you :rolleyes:

ArmosaDrako
14-03-2004, 20:56
Originally posted by Henrik
yeaahh, ArmosaDrako what a great idea - but then again....i don't think we need to, coz i think that every new member of our community has taken a roundtrip at the official site to look for information before they register themselves at the forum !

Don't you :rolleyes:

Yeah but they might of forgotten or didn't see it, etc...who knows why....

LadyH
14-03-2004, 22:36
@Henrik
do you really believe the users will read anything when it's possible to ask someone? :rofl:
:D
there are not much users who will do so

Henrik
14-03-2004, 23:06
Originally posted by LadyH
@Henrik
do you really believe the users will read anything when it's possible to ask someone? :rofl:
there are not much users who will do so

Yes ! - i know i'm a bit naive :rolleyes: - aren't i :D

LadyH
14-03-2004, 23:38
Originally posted by Henrik
Yes ! - i know i'm a bit naive :rolleyes: - aren't i :D
:hug:
:cheers:

Rnett
15-03-2004, 01:23
Originally posted by W-O-D
Yeah, don't worry about any promised Things:p They promised a lot...and whats hold ??look into my Sig then you know what i'm mean :cheers:

Nice sig W-O-D.:rofl: