PDA

View Full Version : State of affairs: Second patch!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Webmaster
27-06-2006, 14:24
Dear Knights of Honor Community!

It’s been very quiet in the KoH camp for quite a while now – especially in terms of the second Patch. So here is an update regarding the current state of affairs:

As we speak, a contract for this patch is waiting to be signed. Black Sea Studios (BSS) has signed it off and submitted it to their legal team.

The long-standing agreement between SUNFLOWERS and BSS is that this second patch will be a joint project, based on the Community Feedback collected by Angryminer – i.e. based on your feedback.

The fact that the second patch was not covered in the original “Knights of Honor” development contract meant that the finalization process for the contract dragged on unnecessarily.

Unfortunately, we had to accept prolonged breaks in negotiations and silent phases until we found out more.

These breaks and pauses, as well as the fact that we didn’t want to influence the negotiations, are the reason why we haven’t been able to publish a final statement so far.

We are, however, still aiming at providing the patch (based on Angryminer’s preparatory work) to you, the players. Alas, this will not be possible until BSS sign the contract.

And that’s the state of affairs!

Hazaare!

kevincompton
27-06-2006, 17:17
That is good news indeed! :)

Angryminer
27-06-2006, 17:37
Thank you the news and thanks for your work as a middleman between the community and Sunflowers. You really helped a lot of people with your work of changing a part of Sunflowers and getting our opinions through to the Sunflowers officials. You helped the people in this forum, the company Sunflowers as well as all other associated developers like the SEK-folks and the future Sunflowers customers.
:go:

Angryminer

kevincompton
27-06-2006, 19:47
this statement is posted on the KOH website! YAY! I love going to that site when i'm at work to listen to the cool music. Pretty awesome video game music if you ask me.

Richard
27-06-2006, 20:25
So basically the same old news just that now BSS is the one that needs to sign the contract, great another year of waiting for a concrete answer. Great news indeed....:wink:

Angryminer
27-06-2006, 20:43
Most of us didn't mind the patch. The most attention is focused on wether Sunflowers manages to communicate with it's customers. That's the big change this statement contains.

Angryminer

Elvain
27-06-2006, 20:53
Thanks for the statement and thanks for forwarding our requests.

And I hope we may once thank also for the patch.

I hope that SF management finaly got the point than ANY comunication with their customers is better than NO comunication.

thank YOU, Webmaster!

Webmaster
27-06-2006, 21:07
the problem was getting to the point of a signable contract. so we couldn't post anything. BSS shouldn't be influenced.

Elvain
27-06-2006, 21:19
of course noone (except corrupted state officials :lol: ) would ever sign a contract that is not good for him :go:

hawk_knight
27-06-2006, 21:46
thanks for the statement :cheers:

now we know a little more about he second patch :go:

Doux
27-06-2006, 23:40
Wow, news that makes happy! Rare in these days, but it's still possible. Amazing, I'm really, really surprised.

Edgar
28-06-2006, 10:23
Wow! This is indeed good news! Hopefully the second patch will be available before I have kids. :wink:

NappyRob
28-06-2006, 10:24
Is a great news, because this great play deserves another patch

The Red Baron
30-06-2006, 13:02
Just wanted to express my thanks to the webmaster for the post. I appreciate the efforts of all those working toward a second patch.

TRB

KOHCN
30-06-2006, 17:47
Good news! Let's continue to wait.

Solus
04-07-2006, 00:15
Alas and thank you

Elvain
04-07-2006, 14:05
Is there any date when BSS statement is to be expected?

Webmaster
04-07-2006, 14:33
we expect it all day

Anguille2
04-07-2006, 14:41
If they sign it, will we get more info on what will be in the patch before it's released?

Elvain
04-07-2006, 15:01
I join Anguille's question

and my other question is, will there be a possibility to enlarge the list made by Angryminer a year ago?

coz I think that some things I revealed later and I think they are not in the list..

and thanks for the fast reply!