PDA

View Full Version : question about economy

Pages : [1] 2

Lord Sandman
22-10-2003, 14:01
On the official site about KoH is new graphics design which tells us that " Become Emperor of all Europe using war, diplomacy and espionage by leading your powerful Knights! For the first time Knights of Honor will bring you the excitement of a true Empire Conquering Simulation in Real-Time"...

In the earlier verion was written another option beside war and diplomacy - Burgeoning economy... Why this option is deleted?

We know that in game will be three groups of resources. In my opinion this is very good idea ( not only food and gold like in Lords3).
Will it be possible to trade this gods with another countries? Will it be possible to trade this resources in marketplaces for another gods? Will it be possible to manage economy by player? For example managing stock of resources in one town and giving supply to another town which have lack of resources? And one of most important things: Will it be possible to stop the time when we examine personally our towns and during give this towns our orders?

There is another upcoming very good game. Crusader Kings...Well, Developers of this game at start of previev of this tittle tells the olayers that this game WILL BE PAUSABLE REAL TIME STRATEGY! This is very important and still adding new players to pool of fans...

Frank Fay
22-10-2003, 14:38
The economy is still in there and it is still important, don't worry :angel:

Kevin
22-10-2003, 14:41
Originally posted by Frank Fay

That's very good news!

Lord Sandman
22-10-2003, 14:45

Can U give us some more precisied information???:D

Kevin
22-10-2003, 14:56
Originally posted by Lord Sandman
Can U give us some more precisied information???:D

Can you?

Frank Fay
22-10-2003, 15:21
I can't go into too much detail here at this point.

All what I can say atm is, that the economy in KoH has been designed to allow the player to fully focus on his role being King and commanding his loyal Knights, rule his lands and planning his strategy of becoming Emperor of all Europe.

But please be patient, details will be announced soon.:angel:

Kevin
22-10-2003, 17:15

All what I can say atm is, that the economy in KoH has been designed to allow the player to fully focus on his role being King and commanding his loyal Knights, rule his lands and planning his strategy of becoming Emperor of all Europe.

But please be patient, details will be announced soon.:angel:

Can I ask you how far the making is? Like 44%.

Frank Fay
22-10-2003, 17:24
You can ask, but I cant answer :D

But seriously, revealing no details does not mean it is not finished.

Kevin
22-10-2003, 17:26
You can but I am not allowed to answer :D

But seriously, revealing no details does not mean it is not finished.

But why is it for Q2 2004 then? And not for Q1 2004?Or even for Q4 2003?

Frank Fay
22-10-2003, 17:28
Well, I misunderstood you then. I thought you were refering to economy.

The game is in pretty good shape to be ready for Q2 - 2004.

No percentages can be given.

Kevin
22-10-2003, 17:31
Well, I misunderstood you then. I thought you were refering to economy.

The game is in pretty good shape to be ready for Q2 - 2004.

No percentages can be given.

Ok. I just want so many information. Because I love it!

Frank Fay
22-10-2003, 17:34
I understand you completely. We would really love to share everything with you. But give us some time, we will reveal MUCH more information the following months.

Kevin
22-10-2003, 17:36
I understand you completely. We would really love to share everything with you. But give us some time, we will reveal MUCH more information the following months.

That sounds intresting! Having lunch now. I'll be back. Like Arnie would say.:p

Frank Fay
22-10-2003, 17:43
Enjoy and have a :cheers: for us too !

Siegebreaker
23-10-2003, 20:17

Please, give us control of the economy.
It seems like every medieval game that's coming out nowadays is trying to have a "hands-off" aproach to the economy.

Can it be optional?

Frank Fay
23-10-2003, 20:31
You have absolutely total control about your economy and it is very powerful. What I meant is that the economy is designed to rule a Kingdom, giving the player the Kingish feeling and the total control.

Frank Fay
23-10-2003, 20:33
Maybe one other important thing. Without good economy you can hardly do a big conquest.

Lord Devious
24-10-2003, 12:28
Great!:D

For me a good economy is an esential part of a game, the feeling of controling just about every aspect of day-to-day life in your own medieval world is bliss!:angel:

Lord Sandman
24-10-2003, 13:55
Great News!!! Not like in upcoming Lords of the Realm 3, which gameplay is concern to battles and Hot swapping of vasals!!!
Good economy system is very important - give us more ways to victory - not only battles and fighting!

DruStorm
26-10-2003, 06:29
No economy in Lords of the Realm 3? That's too bad. I was kinda fond of LoR II. Planting fields and hearing the cows moo. The trudging of footsteps as your armies moved around. The funny comments the infantry made during combat. That was a charming little game.