PDA

View Full Version : How is MP implented?

TheArchduke
25-03-2004, 09:32
A very big question to me.

How many players can play and how big is the map for MP?

How will the MP system work? Dedicated server, a sort Net/Chat system where players meet on a server of Sunflowers?

I apologize beforehand if this question has been answered before or if I asked any stupid questions!

Nadine Knobloch
25-03-2004, 10:31
There will be two multiplayer modes: Historical Battles and Quick Battle. In the Historical Battles mode you can battle with up to 6 human players on famous battlegrounds, such as Battle of Hastings. The Quick Battle is a skirmish type MP mode. Each player buys from a budget units, knights and skills and battle on a random battlefield or battle situations from the game.

edit: via gamespy, direct IP and LAN

TheArchduke
25-03-2004, 14:37
Originally posted by Nadine Knobloch
There will be two multiplayer modes: Historical Battles and Quick Battle. In the Historical Battles mode you can battle with up to 6 human players on famous battlegrounds, such as Battle of Hastings. The Quick Battle is a skirmish type MP mode. Each player buys from a budget units, knights and skills and battle on a random battlefield or battle situations from the game.

edit: via gamespy, direct IP and LAN

Sounds good.

But is there no MP Modus for the strategic part also? That means for the whole game.

Angryminer
25-03-2004, 16:38
Unfortunately not.

Angryminer

Frank Fay
25-03-2004, 17:59
No, there isnt.

But it has been discussed several times. Please have a look to older threats.

So I better close it.