PDA

View Full Version : What a screenshot!

Bubino
26-03-2004, 16:55
I've seen the new screenshots, and in particular this:

http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0097.jpg

it is completely marvellous! my army with soldiers, cavalry, siege machines is walking near a monastery, without fear, without esitation!

It's my army, and it's going for win!!!

all right, now: i have a question: this is my solider's arrive in the battlefield, and this is the reason i can use close view, or i can use close view to see every movement fo my army in the world map?

Ready to fight!!! :angry: :D

Bora
26-03-2004, 17:12
the pics are really teasers :)
also the coastal landing looks really great!
and the pic of that royal family gives us also good fiew on the game.

CreaTeX
26-03-2004, 17:25
the new screens look really nice the royal family looks nice :cool:

Emhyr var Emreis
26-03-2004, 17:28
I like this one. That really beautiful bulgarian army marching around monastery of byzantine style with that nice little graveyard. And that angel sculpture...

But the most i like on it is that knight/rider which is alone riding next to the catapult!!!!!

Angryminer
26-03-2004, 17:34
"all right, now: i have a question: this is my solider's arrive in the battlefield, and this is the reason i can use close view, or i can use close view to see every movement fo my army in the world map?"
It has been said multiple times that you only come into CV to fight. So yes, these units are moving into the battlefield.
( Obviously they try to attack/defend a zone. )

Angryminer

timurlenk
26-03-2004, 17:35
damn great!

also very interesting is this river-crossing screenshot here. (http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0098.jpg)

cant wait to do this kind of battle :cheers:

Bora
26-03-2004, 17:45
Originally posted by timurlenk
damn great!

also very interesting is this river-crossing screenshot here. (http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0098.jpg)

cant wait to do this kind of battle :cheers:

cant wait for the whole game!!! :)
:cheers:

Silverwolf
27-03-2004, 11:05
That ballista looks evil on the river crossing pick

Krum The Terrible
27-03-2004, 12:31
The river crosing is perfect. The Bulgaria army is perfect. I don't like Byzantines but their screens are perfect, too. I have to say KOH IS PERFECT.

Henrik
27-03-2004, 13:10
Try to imagine these buildings in a 3D world where it was possible to rotate the battlefield, so it was possible to look at the buildings from any angle - that would be sooooo nice IMHO

( yeahh, I know - i'm still a ****er for 3D graphic )

Frank Fay
27-03-2004, 13:17
Stop it !! :angel: *jk*

timurlenk
27-03-2004, 13:24
Originally posted by Henrik
Try to imagine these buildings in a 3D world where it was possible to rotate the battlefield, so it was possible to look at the buildings from any angle

imagine, imagine, imagine...
:sick: :bash: :wacko: :sad: :blob: :(

thanks god its in 2d :cheers:

Bora
27-03-2004, 17:04
bss proofs that 2d can still look really great! and thanks to that 2d engine you dont need an expensive high end pc to run the game properly :cool:

i simply dont like the feeling to need a new pc only cause a new bought game would require it. :(

greywulf
27-03-2004, 19:16
This really is a beautiful looking game...