PDA

View Full Version : organize achat to talk about the game ?

Maxgamer
26-03-2004, 19:52
Hi,

Do you will organize a chat session for talking about game between players and makers of the game ?

thanks

Frank Fay
26-03-2004, 22:08
Nice idea, I will route that request to PR department...

Angryminer
27-03-2004, 14:25
Chat?
See below

Angryminer

Bora
27-03-2004, 17:41
EA does it already in belong to sims2. it realy sounds nice!
but when you read the protokoll of that chat,... totally chaos!

on the other side the interviewet person gets a mountain of questions in just a few seconds and has a hard job to answer them all. in other sides some guys are spaming the chat, "just to make sure" that thyere question will be read and answered. then some guys who think they wait to long for the answer, or dont had got the anser, start to complain,...
so its nice, but also a risk!

Angryminer
27-03-2004, 18:48
IRC offers the possibility to moderate channels. Then only certain people can speak. So an Operator can give the "voice" to one user, he can ask his question, gets his answer, his "voice" is removed and he can only listen from now on.

Angryminer

Bora
27-03-2004, 19:06
Originally posted by Angryminer
IRC offers the possibility to moderate channels. Then only certain people can speak. So an Operator can give the "voice" to one user, he can ask his question, gets his answer, his "voice" is removed and he can only listen from now on.

Angryminer

sorry are you talking about really voice (headset) or that some one is just blocked to write?

Angryminer
27-03-2004, 19:11
IRC is a text-based chat.
So someone in a moderated channel without the "voice" is unable to contribute text-messages to the channel.

Angryminer

Bora
27-03-2004, 19:18
IRC is a text-based chat.
So someone in a moderated channel without the "voice" is unable to contribute text-messages to the channel.

Angryminer

yes i know, only asked myself if there is a voicechat feature.

Angryminer
27-03-2004, 19:25
You should talk to yourself on a internet-forum ;) .

Angryminer

Bora
28-03-2004, 16:29
You should talk to yourself on a internet-forum ;) .

Angryminer

funny man ;)

Maxgamer
28-03-2004, 20:44
I need help to find irc.stratics.com server how to do with mirc please.

Thanks

Jay
28-03-2004, 21:14
Yes, this is a very good idea.

Maybe it will be an chaos...

I hope that the chat is not with IRC becaus i dont have it.

AND: Maybe it will be a duplex-chat with similiar german translating...? So I will understand a bit.