PDA

View Full Version : marriage?

CreaTeX
26-03-2004, 21:36
i read on the preview of gamespot and that you can let your daughter marry with a king and that you can then kill the king with spy and then you would get his land because your daughter is Queen is this treu?

Kuno of Gersenau
26-03-2004, 21:39
Yes, but I think only if this king has no sons...

Frank Fay
26-03-2004, 22:41
It would be a bit different. You can marry your son to a princess. Then you can kill her father and your son is king.

If a king has no descendants then maybe a Knight can claim for the crown.

So imagine a spy infiltrated as a Knight to that court. King dies, knight gets new king = puppet king.

When Knight gets king, it is much likely that the land falls appart but still new land for a bargain...

Bora
27-03-2004, 08:14
Originally posted by Frank Fay
It would be a bit different. You can marry your son to a princess. Then you can kill her father and your son is king.

If a king has no descendants then maybe a Knight can claim for the crown.

So imagine a spy infiltrated as a Knight to that court. King dies, knight gets new king = puppet king.

When Knight gets king, it is much likely that the land falls appart but still new land for a bargain...

i like the idea of the puppet king. also frujin had wrote about this possibility. no doubt i will try to make someone puppet king. think one of the most interesting features oft he game :)

Silverwolf
27-03-2004, 13:58
Hm i been 'thinking' so if we can send spies what about the enemy?

Frank Fay
27-03-2004, 14:09
He can too....

Silverwolf
27-03-2004, 14:26
Now you are starting to scare me with that :p Ill be seeing spies everywhere.

Frank Fay
27-03-2004, 14:58
You won't unless you have assigned a spy to protect your kingdom. He reports about any suspicous things he may discover.

Henrik
27-03-2004, 15:23
Originally posted by Silverwolf
Now you are starting to scare me with that :p Ill be seeing spies everywhere.

Yeahh, and to make it even wierder you can probably asign one of your spies to look for spies in your kingdom :silly:

It reminds me of a song from the 80's by Rockwell called: "Somebody's Watching Me" - *teasing* LOADs of you "kids" are probably way to young to remember it - but i think a few of us "old" guys'n gals still remembers :)

anyway, if some of you are interested you can find the lyrics on this page (http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/Rockwell/default.asp) where you also have the ability to listen to the song, both, as instrumemtal and as the real-deal :go:

Back to topic ! :blush:

Silverwolf
27-03-2004, 16:16
Thanks for the info.

*Is keeping an eye out for suspicous posters*

Heretic
27-03-2004, 16:53
@Kuno of Gersenau & CreaTeX:
The better way:
spy kills all poor king's sons, daughter becomes to the queen and you can impose your's will on others:p
Right?

Bora
27-03-2004, 16:54
the whole spioange feature is really interesting in KoH :)
kind of medieval james bond ;)

Silverwolf
27-03-2004, 17:59
Oh really

*looks suspicous at Bora*

Henrik
27-03-2004, 19:54
Originally posted by Silverwolf
Oh really

*looks suspicous at Bora*

Relax Silverwolf get rid of that paranoia will ya ;)

But then again........:scratch: eventhough you're not paranoid this doesn't mean that "they" aren't out looking for
YOU ! :eek:

:D:D:D

btw, look at my last post and maybe even hear the song....;)