PDA

View Full Version : CV and WV

Arayel
29-03-2004, 01:28
I think the ability to switch from WV to CV should be maintained at any point in the game, especially during battles. If you decide to not command a battle it should still be possible to go to cv and watch your knight fight it out on your behalf.

[This could even be expanded to actually having a character that is you and only fighting out battles you are present at but I think this would detract too much from the fun of the game.]

Also does time continue while the battle proceeds?

Henrik
29-03-2004, 01:47
Originally posted by Arayel
I think the ability to switch from WV to CV should be maintained at any point in the game, especially during battles. If you decide to not command a battle it should still be possible to go to cv and watch your knight fight it out on your behalf.

[This could even be expanded to actually having a character that is you and only fighting out battles you are present at but I think this would detract too much from the fun of the game.]

Also does time continue while the battle proceeds?

Yes, the time goes on while you do battle.

You're not able to watch the battle as far as i understand - besides you don't have the time for that - you have a kingdom to take care of ;)

btw, welcome to the board :)

Arayel
29-03-2004, 01:53
If time keeps passing what happens if I lead a particularly long battle? I think I should be able to see whats going on in a fight wihtout leading it. I wouldnt want to watch the whole thing but it would be nice to be able to go back to the action and see how im faring, after all it might influence reinforcement or other decisions.

p.s Thanks for welcome.

dearmad
29-03-2004, 03:44
I just hope your generals fight better than they do in LoTR3 when you leave a battle- in LoTR3 they get real stupid real fast...